To submit a score all of the following needs to occur...
- Ok, so tell me if I’m doing this wrong. Instead of like practicing and picking my best score from multiple targets, I instead, have been throwing those practice targets away, no matter their scores and then shoot the official session I intend to show for score?
I’ve thrown away some decent looking scores because they were practice?
1. Shoot targets in order: slow, timed, rapid
2. No do overs or mulligans for individual shots or targets
3. Follow rules for alibis
If you like your slow and timed target results but hate the rapid result...
1. You can't just reshoot the rapid target
2. You may reshoot the entire session starting with the slow target followed with the timed and rapid targets
In essence your score is 30 consecutive shots.