What's new

Charity Auction Our 12th Annual Sue Moore Auction starts Oct. 19th!!!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
breast-cancer.png

We are Happy to announce that the 12th Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser begins October 19th and runs for 3 days.

If you are not familiar with the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction, it is a fundraiser we do every year to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

We do this in honor of our dear friend Sue Moore, Sue was a founding member and the proprietor of Saint Charles Shave.
She passed away due to breast cancer. This auction is our way to honor her memory and help fight this terrible disease.

We can not pull this off alone. We rely on our generous membership to donate items to be auctioned.
The amount we raise is dependent on YOUR
donated items for the auction and lively bidding on these items.

If you find it in your hearts to donate anything for auction please use this form: CLICK HERE

If you have multiple items to donate for separate auction threads please submit a new form for each item.

Remember that B&B does not handle any money, your winning bids and monetary donations are paid directly to the NBCF

Thank you to everyone who has donated to past auctions and thanks for helping to make this year the biggest yet!

If you have any questions or comments please post them here.

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Only 36 days till the Saint Sue Auction.
Let's do something remarkable to help defeat a terrible foe!
If you can Donate, please do. We can't do this without your help.
If you can't, please bid when the time comes.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
We can not pull this off alone. We rely on our generous membership to donate items to be auctioned.
The amount we raise is dependent on YOUR donated items for the auction and lively bidding on these items.
Remember - It doesn't have to be a razor or shaving brush - non-shaving related items are welcome!
With of course the exception of Alcohol and Firearms.
But...
Whisky glasses, and Holsters are welcome!
If you've replaced that old Santoku kitchen knife with a shiny new one, how about donating the perfectly serviceable one you replaced?
Cleaning out the garage and found you have thirteen 9mm Craftsman wrenches?
A couple of those would likely be well received!
Let's get creative!

If you find it in your hearts to donate anything for auction please use this form: CLICK HERE

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Don't have shaving gear to donate?
Have you converted your music to digital and have a bunch of CD's laying around you don't use?
Maybe someone else would like those!
31 days till the auction.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
28 days to go folks!
Got a Fedora that isn't getting much love?
How about that pipe that you really don't use anymore?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
27 Days till the St. Sue National Breast Cancer charity auction.
Can you donate something to help us wipe out this killer?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
22 Days, just over 3 weeks.
Can you help the cause by making a donation?
PM me if you need any help!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
2 short weeks to go folks!
Do you want to be a part of something worthwhile and help save lives?
Please donate if you can.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
PLEASE NOTE that the request regarding used items has been withdrawn.
After questions and discussion, we have come to the conclusion that if it is acceptable on our BST, it should be acceptable in the auction.
To that end, you are welcome to donate products that are lightly used if you desire to.

Please use good judgement in considering any used product you may offer.

To bidders: Caveat Emptor!
If the item offered for bidding is a used product, please examine the pictures thoroughly before placing a bid.
B&B is not responsible for the condition of used soaps, aftershaves, brushes, or other items which have been in close personal contact with other people.
If you are squeamish about using a previously used product or item, please do not place a bid.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
One short week to go gents!
Don't wait and regret not being a part of something so worthwhile!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
About 6 hours to go and it's all over.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to help a wonderful cause.

Top Bottom