What's new

Charity Auction Our 11th Annual Sue Moore Auction starts Oct. 19th!!!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
We are getting ready to crest 60 donations!!!!! There's still plenty of time to donate. Remember we will accept most anything discussed here on B&B. Any questions about a donation, feel free to drop myself, nemo, or luvmysuper a line. THANK YOU!!!

KeenDogg

The Big 6-0! Yes, we reached 60 items! Thank you all for continuing to make a huge impact in the fight. Here's an item for bid this year to feast your eyes on.
tempImageC4FOjc.png

KeenDogg

Less than two weeks to go, my brothers and sisters and we are gaining lots of traction! We just went over 80 donations and no signs of slowing down! Keep digging and searching, finding those goodies. I'm betting we go over 100 by the 19th. Let's show breast cancer who's boss! Lots of big names in the auction: McClelland, Rudy Vey, Captains Choice, Shavemac, and there is lots of TALLOW. It's gonna be a fantastic time for all. I'm so excited by all of your generosity, we could not make this possible without you!

KeenDogg

We just went over 100 donations!!!! Wow! With six days to go, I think we can get to 150! It may be ambitious, but we've got a lot of fight in us! You all have really raised the bar this year. Keep on looking and digging! We are making a difference!

Top Bottom