What's new

Charity Auction Our 11th Annual Sue Moore Auction starts Oct. 19th!!!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
If you go to your profile and get into your media folder, you can upload to there. Once that is done, you can go to each pic and at the bottom there will be a heading box with SHARE MEDIA on it. I used the "copy image with BB code" option. Click on the copy icon to the left of that. It will go to your clipboard. Then you can paste it right into the donation URL box on the auction form.
View attachment 1313675

Please let me know how it goes.
Sorry to be so unsavvy but I can't find anything resembling a 'media folder' anywhere in my profile or preferences or account details.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Less than two weeks to go, my brothers and sisters and we are gaining lots of traction! We just went over 80 donations and no signs of slowing down! Keep digging and searching, finding those goodies. I'm betting we go over 100 by the 19th. Let's show breast cancer who's boss! Lots of big names in the auction: McClelland, Rudy Vey, Captains Choice, Shavemac, and there is lots of TALLOW. It's gonna be a fantastic time for all. I'm so excited by all of your generosity, we could not make this possible without you!

KeenDogg

We just went over 100 donations!!!! Wow! With six days to go, I think we can get to 150! It may be ambitious, but we've got a lot of fight in us! You all have really raised the bar this year. Keep on looking and digging! We are making a difference!

KeenDogg

We are almost to the day!!! 3 days!

Quick reminder: Be sure to purchase your Brown Leaf trading badge as there will be tobacco available for bid in the Stock Exchange. You can click on any contributors badge to be taken to the upgrade page.

Brown Leaf members: There may be tobacco related items in the main fundraiser forum so don't forget to check there too!

KeenDogg

ZomboMeme 16102021122259.jpg

Top Bottom