What's new

Oud suggestions

Gents,
I've become quite fond of this scent. not long ago we were browsing one of our little shops downtown and I came across this candle: Swamp Luxe Signature Candle - https://scoutsouthernmarket.com/collections/home-goods/products/swamp-luxe-signature-candle
It blew my mind, the scent was unreal, but for $60, obviously, they can kick rocks.

Oud is one of the primary notes. since then I have been on a mission. I have Stirling Agar and would appreciate any other suggestions. The AS is also killer. I was really hot to try extro out, but the one soap I have from them I cannot lather worth a damn (del don). I'd prefer a tallow based.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I very much like the EDT version of Molton Brown Mesmerising Oudh Accord And Gold. Molton Brown products don't get much love on B&B but they are mostly all excellent, including their skin lotions and shower gels which are available in matching scents.

Wholly Kaw and Grooming Dept have both done a couple soaps with a nice oud component. I think A&E has a couple too (I’m blanking on the names though).

I would like to find something that smells like Oud by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

proxy.php

Of all the Oud I've tried so far there's one that stand above and beyond everything else and it's Namkha by Lothur Grooming. It's quite a new soap/scent on the market and it might be the reason why it's not talked a lot.

Jack from The Virtual Groomroom did a really nice video on it.

Forgot to mention it, but No.1 from Zingari is also an outstanding oud scent. Probably a bit more approachable then Namkha. It's my second favorite and if you like it a lot you can buy the Extrait the Parfum!

Of all the Oud I've tried so far there's one that stand above and beyond everything else and it's Namkha by Lothur Grooming. It's quite a new soap/scent on the market and it might be the reason why it's not talked a lot.

Jack from The Virtual Groomroom did a really nice video on it.

Does not appear to be available even on the Lothur website.

Top Bottom