What's new

Oud Scented AS

The best oud I have smelled and used is Stirling Agar. If you have smelled the Tom Ford Oud Wood scent, the Stirling scent is very similar. To my nose it has a clean, ozone quality to it with a very faint smoke in there as well. The Stirling version also lasts all day on my skin.

Highly recommend WSP Oud Citron (one of their Signature Scents). Starts with off with a blast of citrus, and then calms down to a long lasting Oud scent.

Highly recommend WSP Oud Citron (one of their Signature Scents). Starts with off with a blast of citrus, and then calms down to a long lasting Oud scent.
If you know, does it compare to Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Oud?

Oud Neroli
proxy.php

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I cant edit but i meant
RR tuscan oud
Im very interested in Stirling agar based on your comments above. Got a shopping cart going.

I like SV Tundra Artica.

I've only tried Stirling Agar and SV TA. To me, Agar's finish was a little too sweet, almost bubble-gum-like. TA has a drier finish, which I like.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I like SV Tundra Artica.

I've only tried Stirling Agar and SV TA. To me, Agar's finish was a little too sweet, almost bubble-gum-like. TA has a drier finish, which I like.
i just got the stirling agar in but havent used it yet
the smell from the bottle isnt that appealing to me for some reason ... i keep getting notes of more heavy alcohol ... i hope i like it when i use it.

i just got the stirling agar in but havent used it yet
the smell from the bottle isnt that appealing to me for some reason ... i keep getting notes of more heavy alcohol ... i hope i like it when i use it.

I don't remember heavy alcohol smells from my bottle of Agar, but mine was from maybe two years ago and it also had menthol. Stirling products seem to have some variability in my limited experience with them. I don't know if it is from variability in trying to make the same product over and over or whether they are tinkering with the formulations over time.

I did just get Scots Pine AS from Stirling and it starts out with a heavy alcohol/chemically-like blast, but that part goes away very quickly and it dries down to the base fragrance. I think Stirling's *** perform pretty well and are relatively pure - just have to find the fragrance that you like since they have so many. Luckily they just started offering AS samples.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I have new stuff from Stirling, black ice and vanilla sandalwood and both do not seem as strong as older as i have
So you might be on to something
Hope to use agar today

How about a home mix ...
Old Spice original or OS clone a/s splash
One Man Show Oud edition
Pour Splash in palm of hand after shaving and add 2 squirts (i say squirts as the sprayer is not an atomizer) of Oud Edition rub briskly about the face and through the hair.The OS tames down the Oud which is a strong cologne as is the custom with Jacques Bogart creations and adds some subtle notes that last all day which is welcome as the Oud is rather straight forward scent.I have received compliments on this mix.

Top Bottom