What's new

Osteoarthritis and Injections

About a month ago I posted about supplements for osteoarthritis. I wasn’t sleeping due to constant pain and scheduled an appointment. The surgeon recommended Synvisc. I went today and had it done in both knees. For the first time in 3 months I was able to sleep without waking up in pain. The treatment is a 6cc injection into the knee. It really didn’t hurt and even though it’s supposed to take a month to work for full effect, it feels quite a bit better. I am curious to see if anyone has had a similar experience.

Wish you well... I've got it in my lower back and hip joints.. Due for injections end of July..... tried the test injections already , but only time will tell if I can get long term relief...Let us know how long your relief lasts, everybody is different..

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
About a month ago I posted about supplements for osteoarthritis. I wasn’t sleeping due to constant pain and scheduled an appointment. The surgeon recommended Synvisc. I went today and had it done in both knees. For the first time in 3 months I was able to sleep without waking up in pain. The treatment is a 6cc injection into the knee. It really didn’t hurt and even though it’s supposed to take a month to work for full effect, it feels quite a bit better. I am curious to see if anyone has had a similar experience.
Glad it worked for you, it didn’t for my wife. Everyone is different

Top Bottom