What's new

Original Old Spice NOS

Picked this up at a flea market and debating whether to try it out or hang on to it for awhile. Would just hate for it to go in a garage sale after I "bite the big one."
IMG_3679.jpg
IMG_3679.jpg
IMG_3680.jpg
IMG_3683.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Use it. It's a fantastic soap.
Why hold on to it? If you hold on to it too long, it will wind up as you said. You gain nothing by holding on to it, unless you sell it later, and in that case you gain a few bucks but lose out on having the experience that few people today can have.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Use it! Guys who get rare soaps and hang onto them because they're allegedly valuable remind me of all the girls I knew 30 years ago who really believed that they would be able to send their kids through college when they sold their new-in-box Cabbage Patch Kids or Beanie Babies.

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
I would use it, and then you'll still have an awesome vintage shaving mug, which is also valuable in my humble opinion.

Its some of the best soap I've experienced and to think it was dirt cheap back in the day. My vote is use it...

You could flip it over and try it out without ruining the imprint on top. That way if you don't like it you still have what appears to be an unused puck.

Use it. It's a fantastic soap.
Why hold on to it? If you hold on to it too long, it will wind up as you said. You gain nothing by holding on to it, unless you sell it later, and in that case you gain a few bucks but lose out on having the experience that few people today can have.

What Phil said. Life’s too short to be a soap miser. Unless it’s La Toja Manantiales in a wooden jar with cork top, then, totally.

Top Bottom