What's new

Original Badger & Blade Cologne Update

Greetings Gents,

For everyone who placed an order for our Original Badger & Blade cologne, I should be receiving them next week at which time I will PM everyone with payment instructions.

Those of you who missed out on this order, another one will be made in the not too distant future.

Rik said:
Greetings Gents,

For everyone who placed an order for our Original Badger & Blade cologne, I should be receiving them next week at which time I will PM everyone with payment instructions.

Those of you who missed out on this order, another one will be made in the not too distant future.

Hello

Can you please explain a little more about this cologne, and how I can get on the next list?

Update. I received the cologne today and will decant it over the weekend, and will ship the decants out beginning of next week. I will contact everyone after they're decanted with payment instructions. It won't be long now. :smile:

Sweet---can't wait. Got a wedding out of state coming up soon---hopefully will be able to fly with some of it in my suitcase!

Rik said:
Greetings Gents,

I am one who missed out I think. Is this cologne being made for us by Charles? If so I will be looking forward to the next anouncement

I received the B&B Colgne this past Friday ( I was away and didnt get to use it until today).

At first I opened the bottle and was like "WHOAH-- too powerful smell". It is very strong aroma.

TODAY after a good shave -- I tested it out -- sprayed a few squirts --- was ready for BURN -- and NO! It was soothing AND the aroma was Fantastic! It is Sweet with some spice to it---havent locked it down yet.

It is 11am -- and after 6 hours -- I still smell the scent! PLUS my skin feels great.

GREAT JOB GUYS! This MADE my Dreary TUESDAY!:smile:

OK I want some of this stuff!!!

So how do I get on this list and when is the next offering and how much???

waiting anxiously,

Rafael

I got the smallest size (as a test) last week and I have been in a state of sandalwood bliss ever since.

The pine note at the beginning is a very nice hello which preps the nose for all of the scents to come as the pine fades very quickly. The chocolate and other scents come next and last for about two hours with the sandalwood speaking up now and then. The last three hours treats my nose to variable levels of absolutely delicious (think 3x as great as Charles's sandalwood already amazing soap) sandalwood and something else that I cannot put my finger on.

A very little goes a LONG way. If I use a full spritz I risk feeling a little bit of a burn in the spray spot, but a quarter spritz is spot on.

Top Bottom