What's new

Orient Divers Watch (plus free watch) Vintage shave gear lot

Orient Divers Watch

Just four months old and as good as new, box, instructions - everything that came with it is included. Retail is $210.00 and $146.00 on Amazon right now. Yours for $112.00 shipping paid by me. If you want insurance that is extra. CONUS and Paypal only please. A very handsome piece.

Here is the description off the site:

Orient Watch: Orient CEM76003B men's watch features brushed finish stainless steel case with unidirectional rotating bezel and screw down crown. This great watch also comes with high quality Japanese automatic movement, Orient Caliber 46943, power reserve of approximately 40 hours, scratch resistant mineral crystal, water resistant up to 100 Meters, 8 3/4 inches brushed finish stainless steel bracelet with fold over safety clasp and black dial with day-date display and luminous hands and hour markers.

• Men / Women:
    Men
  • Power Reserve:
    Approximately 40 hours
  • Crystal:
    Mineral
  • Movement:
    Orient Caliber 46943
  • Clasp:
    Fold-over with Double Push Button Safety
  • Water Resistance:
    100m
  • Case Material:
    Stainless Steel
  • Case Diameter:
    41mm without crown
  • Case Thickness:
    13mm
  • Dial Color:
    Black
  • Bezel Material:
    Stainless Steel
  • Bezel Function:
    Unidirectional
  • Calendar:
    Day/Date
  • Band Material:
    Stainless Steel
  • Lug Width:
    24mm [LUGS]
  • Warranty Type:
    1 Year Orient Watch USA Warranty

Here is your bonus: I will toss in for free a Vostok Russian watch that I have had for just three months. A masculine looking watch but unfortunately it just started losing 1/2 hour each day. So it does not keep time. It has the NATO band that I put on it and also comes with the original metal band. If you are handy or want to tinker here is the deal for you. The Vostok new was, I believe, around $70.00. It also comes with case and instructions.

proxy.php

Next up is a Vintage Shave Gear lot.

A matching pair of barber bottles, one with a porcelain top and the other with a cork. These were used to dispense any number of products at a barber shop such as witch hazel, aftershave and hair tonic. An (empty) Raleigh's talcum tin, a brush restore with (as I recall) a TGN finest knot. Soft, not scritchy. The brush handle does have one larger crack (turned so you can see it) and two smaller ones. This is a hard to find reverse butterscotch with the black handle on the bottom.

A vintage scuttle dating to the late 1800's or so. Two piece silver plate has convenient brush rest. The top lifts off and drops right back on top once filled with hot water. Leather travel kit with two fitted bakelite (I think) containers. The leather is in rough shape, dried out but it does hold them. The containers are in great shape with the exception of a small chip out of the rim of one of them. Does not affect use. Ideal to hold a travel brush in one and a shave stick in the other - perfect!

Price for the whole vintage lot is $62.00 and I pay the shipping.

proxy.php

Prices have now been reduced.

The watches with original boxes, instructions and extra NATO band are now just $92.00.

The vintage shave gear offering is now $52.00.

The vintage shave gear lot is SOLD!

The price on the two watches has been reduced one last time - a very good deal on them. Now just $82.00!

Top Bottom