What's new

Organs

Proud Argentine here. One of the things our country is known for is its barbecue. We throw an entire beast on the grill, and no part of it goes to waste. I grew up eating every single part of goats, pigs, cows, sheep, and a handful of other animals. Well, you can take the Argentine out of Argentina, but you can't take the Argentina out of the Argentine. No part of an animal is out of bounds for me.

I also happened to have the good fortune of falling in love with and marrying a Chinese woman. Let's just say our tastes align.

Beef heart stew tonight.

Delicious and filling!
It has been a while since I have had beef hearty. I remember it as very flavorful and good.

Soft shell blue crabs tonight at my house. Exquisite. You do clean out the gills and these sandy things on the tips of the upper shells, and cut their faces off. But I guess one does eat a lot innards one would not eat picking through regular hard crabs.

And hats off the Argentina by the way. A culture that knows how to do meat!

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Soft shell blue crabs tonight at my house. Exquisite. You do clean out the gills and these sandy things on the tips of the upper shells, and cut their faces off.

Exquisite, indeed! Softies are one of the few things that are shipped alive to restaurants. I'll never forget giving a case of jumbo crabs to one of my new cooks and having him scream like a girl when he pulled the first one out and it began to wiggle. Ah, good times.

venison liver pate.

have quite a few one cup anchor cups vacu sealed in the deep freeze right now.

took me over 20 years to figure out a good use for this. two or so years ago I was watching YouTube channel about making regualar pate and saw the germans added a key ingredient to grind and mix with it.

bacon or pork butt........imagine that!!!!!

with crackers, olives, good cheese, and hot peppers it cant be beat. I have my recipe perfected now.

20161229_110917.jpg

camo

Top Bottom