What's new

Organizing Samples

Hi folks! Long time listener, first time caller. I've been on a big samples kick the last few months and I'm finding it harder to keep what I've got organized and stored in a neat fashion. I've got aftershave vials, tiny soap jars and the occasional small soap puck a la Stirling Soaps. Up until now I've just had them in small ziplock bags but that has become more of an obstacle.

I currently have two small plastic bins that go onto our bathroom closet shelves that have my stuff in them along with these samples.

Any suggestions or systems that have worked for you?

Tom

Yesterday I took all of my soap samples and melted them together and put them in my soap container. I know that's not what you're looking for, but it worked for me!

The dollar store may be your friend. Small Tupperware type bowls are 4-5 for 1.00. Tape your label on the top for easy I.D.

Hello and welcome, Zenmaster. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

I've been on a big samples kick the last few months and I'm finding it harder to keep what I've got organized and stored in a neat fashion. I've got aftershave vials, tiny soap jars and the occasional small soap puck a la Stirling Soaps. Up until now I've just had them in small ziplock bags but that has become more of an obstacle.
Welcome to B&B.
Plastic food containers would seem the ideal choice of storage choice. As an added means of location, number them, the contents and storage location and put into an excel file. You will find them easier and be able to keep track of the stock you hold.
I found this invaluable for fly tying items.

Top Bottom