What's new

Ordering samples off maggard.have too many, which would you DEFINIETELY knock out?

Got a lilac from maggard in their shaving cream that I definitely didnt like. Smelled like cheap air refreshener:w00t:

What other aftershaves would you guys DEFINITELY remove?
Also some I'm trying to find aftershaves off of, from what I've sampled as far as shaving creams:

taylor of bond cedarwood, aftershave alternative?
London barbershop aftershave alternative?

Both of these aformentioned in aftershave samples anyone?

ProductPriceQuantityTotal
× Clubman Pinaud Aftershave Samples (12ml)Scent:Clubman Lime Sec 12ml
$2.25
$2.25
× Clubman Pinaud Aftershave Samples (12ml)Scent:Clubman Vanilla 12m
$2.25
$2.25
× Clubman Pinaud Aftershave Samples (12ml)Scent:Clubman After Shave Lotion 12ml
$2.25
$2.25
× Clubman Pinaud Aftershave Samples (12ml)Scent:Clubman Special Reserve 12ml
$2.25
$2.25
× Taylor of Old Bond Street Aftershave and Cologne Samples (12ml)Scent:Eton College AS 12ml
$5.25
$5.25
× Maggard Razors Artisan Shaving Soap SamplesScent:Orange Menthol
$1.75
$1.75
× Maggard Razors Artisan Shaving Soap SamplesScent:Limes & Bergamot
$1.75
$1.75
× Maggard Razors Artisan Shaving Soap SamplesScent:Northern Moss
$2.50
$2.50
× Captain's Choice Aftershave Samples (12ml)Scent:Captain's Choice Cat O' Nine 12ml
$3.75
$3.75
× Captain's Choice Aftershave Samples (12ml)Scent:Captain's Choice Lime 12ml
$3.75
$3.75
× Taylor of Old Bond Street Aftershave and Cologne Samples (12ml)

Last edited:
If you have to remove a few, you could toss out any of the Clubman Pinaud choices.

NOT because I don't like Clubman Pinaud. But you can easily buy 170ml - 300ml of Clubman Pinaud aftershave (various scents) from any number of places - Amazon, springs to mind - for, like, $6.50 to $11.

So dropping $2.25 for 12ml of the stuff just seems like less of a "must order sample" situation, than would be the case with an aftershave which is either more difficult to find, or more expensive than Clubman Pinaud, or both.

If you have to remove a few, you could toss out any of the Clubman Pinaud choices.

NOT because I don't like Clubman Pinaud. But you can easily buy 170ml - 300ml of Clubman Pinaud aftershave (various scents) from any number of places - Amazon, springs to mind - for, like, $6.50 to $11.

So dropping $2.25 for 12ml of the stuff just seems like less of a "must order sample" situation, than would be the case with an aftershave which is either more difficult to find, or more expensive than Clubman Pinaud, or both.

This. Pinaud Clubman products are dirt cheap, even in mass quantities.

Agreed. Just grab full bottles. All great.

Northern moss smells like dirt. All in all I guess that shouldn't be surprising. I'm not fond of it, but YMMV.

Top Bottom