What's new

Ordering from QED outside of the USA

I was thinking about ordering a bottle of Da Vinci Water from QED but he mailed me stating his worries about the bottle freezing up in mid air. Is there anyone here from overseas that has ordered from QED (especially any liquid like the DVWater) ? And what were the shipping costs?

Thanks!

Hello Merlino,

Charles at QED is right about the Davinci bottles freezing enroute. Happened to me last January. I ordered three blue atomizer bottles of Davinci water from Charles in Rhode Island. When they arrived in Texas, the water was partially frozen and the bottles were cracked. The box froze somewhere between here and Charles' place.

Cheers,
Richard
Dallas TX

Merlino, Richard, Charles is such an honest man it's a pleasure to deal with him. He sure knows what he's talking about.

Best New Year wishes!

Jeff

A very honest man indeed! Too bad hearing though that his concerns are apparently valid... I won't try and order the water because $11 a bottle plus shipping which probably will be some $30 for The Netherlands is too steep a price to take the risk...

(@moderators: sorry for misplacing the topic)

I ordered three small bottles of various hydrosols from Mountian Rose Herbs and they arrived at my house in various stages of freezing. None of them were frozen solid, one was 80% frozen the other two had ice chunks in them. I was lucky that none of these glass bottles broke. I let them slowly melt in my refrigerator and they seem OK, I wish I had thought of the freezing aspect but I didn't even consider it. I will from now on.

Merlino:

As I stated in my email to you, I would not feel comfortable sending this product to The Netherlands because there is a good chance it will arrive in a condition that will not please you (frozen, broken bottle). Believe me, I hate discouraging business or disappointing customers. However, there are times when common sense has to prevail.

Charles
Q E D

Charles, as I stated a bit earlier, you are a very fine and honest gentleman, and for that reason, you deserve all the business you get, and more. It'll always be my pleasure to buy your fine products and receive such wonderful service.
Thanks again, and wishing you a healthy, happy and successful 2006.

Jeff

QED said:
Merlino:

As I stated in my email to you, I would not feel comfortable sending this product to The Netherlands because there is a good chance it will arrive in a condition that will not please you (frozen, broken bottle). Believe me, I hate discouraging business or disappointing customers. However, there are times when common sense has to prevail.

Charles
Q E D

I know, and your honesty is very much appreciated! I just started this topic to get other people's experiences to see if I were willing to take the risk myself.

Top Bottom