What's new

Ordering from Connaught Shaving

Hello to all- looking at ordering some SE GEM blades and Connaught Shaving seems to have a very good price on bulk boxes. I was looking to see if others who are CONUS based have ordered from Connaught Shaving and had a positive buying experience. Thanks in advance for any reply.

Yes. I’ve ordered Nuavias from them a few times. No problems at all. Took a bit longer than buy in US, but certainly not unreasonably long. If I remember correctly, it was about a week.

Yes. I’ve ordered Nuavias from them a few times. No problems at all. Took a bit longer than buy in US, but certainly not unreasonably long. If I remember correctly, it was about a week.

I was trying to put together an $80 order to qualify for free shipping, though all I really need are the GEM blades. I have a Nuavia Rossa in my cart. I’ve never tried this soap, but from the descriptions I’ve read, it is a woodsy scent which I suspect I would enjoy. Overall, Nuavia soaps also appear to get a high grade in regards to performance, often compared to MdC which is one of my favorite soaps. Does that sound accurate?

Shipping can take a while. Also, package may show up on your porch or behind your screen door. (I kept checking my mailbox....) Good firm.

I have ordered from them a few times.

Always had a good experience, no issues from them shipping to Canada.

Great vendor. Their shipping is fairly cheap so unless there is something you really want just skip it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello to all- looking at ordering some SE GEM blades and Connaught Shaving seems to have a very good price on bulk boxes. I was looking to see if others who are CONUS based have ordered from Connaught Shaving and had a positive buying experience. Thanks in advance for any reply.
Fantastic vendor. Great prices and tracked Royal Mail shipping. He's my preferred vendor for shipping Gem blades and many European brands to the USA at right price and shipping costs.

Been ordering last couple of years and never had a complaint. Their customer service is outstanding.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

I was trying to put together an $80 order to qualify for free shipping, though all I really need are the GEM blades. I have a Nuavia Rossa in my cart. I’ve never tried this soap, but from the descriptions I’ve read, it is a woodsy scent which I suspect I would enjoy. Overall, Nuavia soaps also appear to get a high grade in regards to performance, often compared to MdC which is one of my favorite soaps. Does that sound accurate?

Yes, IMHO, Nuavia is a much better all around soap than MDC. More cushion and far superior post-shave. MDC was quite drying on my face. I have all four Nuavia scents. My favorite scents in order:

1) Verde;
2) Blue;
3) Nera;
4) Rossa

They’re all great, though.

Happy Shaving,

Rusty

The blades I ordered got to Missouri in my mail box in 8 days! Beware of the Christmas rush though as its going to take longer.

I got one of their last tubs of unscented Xpec back in July of 2017 (I made the purchase and went right back after completing it and it was then listed as out of stock). The price was excellent and I was shocked at how fast it got to me. You can buy with confidence from them, but like someone else said, everything slows down around the December holidays, especially USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.

I ordered some Gem PTFE blades
From Connaught last week 200 blades
With shipping included came out too
$31.US The exchange rate was very
Kind to me on that order

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
They have no trouble finding me in Australia, highly recommended to deal with.

Just bought some smalls from Connaught Shaving. I'm in the UK so I do have the advantage over our American & Canadian friends but I placed my order on Tuesday at lunchtime and it arrived on my doorstep on Wednesday afternoon. Prompt supply and delivery, well packaged and competitively priced. I will be buying from them again.

Anyone in the USA ordering should realize that most often international shipping is rapid, BUT what stalls a package is languishing in U.S. Customs awaiting its turn to be inspected/X-Rayed. That can take weeks. Of course as well, starting today they are not being paid due to the shutdown.

Top Bottom