What's new

Ordered - Timeless Ti .95 OC

Hi All,

I took the plunge and ordered the Timeless Ti .95 OC in matte finish. I picked it up from Timeless's Scratch and Dent section. This was possible thanks to all the positive comments on a thread that I posted where i asked for advice on the same

I stay in India. I have shipped it to my friend in California who will get it along with him when he visits home in the first week of September

I have also ordered a tin of Acca Kappa Barber shop soap :biggrin1::biggrin1: Can't wait for everything to arrive!

Thanks to all who helped make this decision. This sure is a wonderful forum of like minded people!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Hi All,

I took the plunge and ordered the Timeless Ti .95 OC in matte finish. I picked it up from Timeless's Scratch and Dent section. This was possible thanks to all the positive comments on a thread that I posted where i asked for advice on the same

I stay in India. I have shipped it to my friend in California who will get it along with him when he visits home in the first week of September

I have also ordered a tin of Acca Kappa Barber shop soap :biggrin1::biggrin1: Can't wait for everything to arrive!

Thanks to all who helped make this decision. This sure is a wonderful forum of like minded people!

!!!WOW!!! :thumbup:

The OC variation is said to be one of the smoothest shaving razors, within the Timeless series. While I do not own the OC variation specifically, I do have the smooth cap and scalloped TI95 razor. And as a Timeless owner, I predict that you are going to enjoy this razor. Just a few thoughts based on my own experience.

(1) Do not use pressure when using this razor, let the razor do the work!
(2) Ride the bar/comb (STEEP) as much as you can, try not to shave shallow unless absolutely necessary.

The things you will be learning with this razor are the following...

(1) How efficient will it be on your type of whiskers?
(2) Will it work better with long sweeping strokes? Or will it work better doing short sweeping strokes?
(3) And finally, how smooth will this razor be for you personally?

In conclusion, I really hope that you enjoy your new Timeless OC TI95 razor! And I also hope you provide us some lovely pictures to drool over. I myself love my Timeless TI95 CC razor, I find it to be really efficient for a CC, can handle my 2-day and 3-day course whiskers, and deliver me a BBS shave. Good luck to you sir, and can't wait for the update.

proxy.php

PS: I forgot to mention, that I find this razor performs best using Wizamet Super Iridium blades. It allows this razor to shave smoother, and cut better for me. But as with all things in wet shaving, YMMV.

Hi All,

Congratulations! It really is a wonderful razor which I’m sure you will enjoy.

Ron, is there any difference in terms of shave quality/efficiency between Matte and Polished or is it personal preference?
If I may please, and Ron may have an entirely different opinion, but I find no difference in terms of quality/efficiency in the shave…..For me it is purely a personal preference. Congratulations by the way as I am sure you will enjoy many shaves to come with your new razor!

If I may please, and Ron may have an entirely different opinion, but I find no difference in terms of quality/efficiency in the shave…..For me it is purely a personal preference. Congratulations by the way as I am sure you will enjoy many shaves to come with your new razor!
Thanks Butch! I assume you have tried both?

!!!WOW!!! :thumbup:

The OC variation is said to be one of the smoothest shaving razors, within the Timeless series. While I do not own the OC variation specifically, I do have the smooth cap and scalloped TI95 razor. And as a Timeless owner, I predict that you are going to enjoy this razor. Just a few thoughts based on my own experience.

(1) Do not use pressure when using this razor, let the razor do the work!
(2) Ride the bar/comb (STEEP) as much as you can, try not to shave shallow unless absolutely necessary.

The things you will be learning with this razor are the following...

(1) How efficient will it be on your type of whiskers?
(2) Will it work better with long sweeping strokes? Or will it work better doing short sweeping strokes?
(3) And finally, how smooth will this razor be for you personally?

In conclusion, I really hope that you enjoy your new Timeless OC TI95 razor! And I also hope you provide us some lovely pictures to drool over. I myself love my Timeless TI95 CC razor, I find it to be really efficient for a CC, can handle my 2-day and 3-day course whiskers, and deliver me a BBS shave. Good luck to you sir, and can't wait for the update.

proxy.php

PS: I forgot to mention, that I find this razor performs best using Wizamet Super Iridium blades. It allows this razor to shave smoother, and cut better for me. But as with all things in wet shaving, YMMV.
Hello!

So i am down about 4 shaves with the timeless OC and i must say, i am loving. I do run it 30 degrees to the face. Don't know it that would be considered parallel or shallow

It is significantly more efficient than the mild razor i currenly own

Being a Ti, i need to do some work to get the razor mowing. I take short strokes but i have seen videos where people take large swoosh/strokes.

I have paired them with Astra blade. Will check them out with Wizamet blades in my next order with Razor Blades Club

I am also considering getting a slim base plate and an SB .95 base plate just to see how each on performs :)

Enjoy it... I love mine and shaved with it just a few hours ago. It's is as smooth a shaver as you could imagine and does an amazing job. I use my OC with 3+ days of growth otherwise I use the SB plate. (both .95) Enjoy a lifetime of shaves with it!
Hey!

Yes, it is a great razor! I am also considering getting a SB plate for days where is have < 3 days of growth :)

Top Bottom