What's new

Ordered Godrej Shaving Round Soap for first time

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I went on Amazon to order the Tabac refill from the tip I heard here on B&B available on Amazon for $9.99 US. I bought that and a stick of Spieck to try. I figured I got great prices on the Tabac and a stick of Speick so why not look up Godrej since I have heard really good things about it here on B&B. To make a long story short I just ordered Godrej Shaving Round Soap for the first time tonight. Two pucks at a hundred grams (50gms per puck) for $2.81 US on Amazon sent from Spices World from India. So, three different brands of four soaps for $26.00 with shipping not a bad deal. I get the Tabac alone for about that. I can't wait to try the Godrej! I am a fan of soaps from India and love the Chandrika Hand Soaps. I hear the Godrej Shaving Round Soap smells of Lavender which I'm a fan of.

$51-zJqzmGuL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh I paid $8 for same soap from same seller :(

It'd ok soap for its price in India of 36¢. But at $4 a round I'd pick arko. I'll enjoy using it while I have it but probably won't rebuy.

I went on Amazon to order the Tabac refill from the tip I heard here on B&B available on Amazon for $9.99 US. I bought that and a stick of Spieck to try. I figured I got great prices on the Tabac and a stick of Speick so why not look up Godrej since I have heard really good things about it here on B&B. To make a long story short I just ordered Godrej Shaving Round Soap for the first time tonight. Two pucks at a hundred grams (50gms per puck) for $2.81 US on Amazon sent from Spices World from India. So, three different brands of four soaps for $26.00 with shipping not a bad deal. I get the Tabac alone for about that. I can't wait to try the Godrej! I am a fan of soaps from India and love the Chandrika Hand Soaps. I hear the Godrej Shaving Round Soap smells of Lavender which I'm a fan of.

View attachment 648869

You bought well on all three counts. Those are three really good soaps. The Godrej is not as luxurious, but you'll get great shaves out of it.

I got 2 from an eBay seller from India for €6 with free shipping to Spain, he gives bigger discounts for bulk purchases
I like it, I can load my brush straight from the tub and produce a good face lather. It's consistent and looks like a small tub will last a long time
I can't describe the scent, it's totally different to anything else I've used, sort of chemically, but it isn't unpleasant, and it's more of a tolerable scent than a nice one- overall fairly neutral
It's definitely a keeper

Top Bottom