What's new

Ordered from a vendor , but have had no contact or my order shipped !!

Hello everyone ,

Hope this is in the right place . So I placed an order ( very small ) with Rasage Poulin ( see link ) :

http://www.rasagepoulin.com/

Unfortunately , I've had no feedback from the company at all . I sent an email to find out about my order and tried to call as well - but the voice mail box , was full !

Someone posted an email saying , Fendrihan (online Canadian vendor of shave products ) is closing , so I wonder if Rasage Poulin is too ?

If anyone knows more than me , please enlighten me !

Cheers and thanks ,

Scott

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I haven't heard that Alfred (Fendrihan) was closing, but I think Scott (rasagepoulin) was shutting his business down last year due to health issues.

This was posted on B&B Shaving Canada Group on 09-30-2011:

"Scott is shutting down Rasage Poulin, due to health reasons I think. Beyond the fact that most of his wares are now discounted ~20%, if you're looking to pick anything up soon, peruse his site and support a Canadian vendor (and an all-round good guy) if possible.

I ordered a straight razor from Rasage Poulin last October and like you, received no response at all. Emails were ignored as well. I figured I'd just thrown $140 away into the wind. However, I did receive my order in perfect condition 15 days after I sent my order. Hopefully it works out for you as well.

I ordered a straight razor from Rasage Poulin last October and like you, received no response at all. Emails were ignored as well. I figured I'd just thrown $140 away into the wind. However, I did receive my order in perfect condition 15 days after I sent my order. Hopefully it works out for you as well.

Great to hear ! Thank you for sharing that with me !

Cheers,

Scott

Make sure that you don't let it go too long, in order to be able to contest any charge with your credit card company or Paypal, if necessary.

I live in Edmonton, so tried contacting Scott to see if it was possible to pick up my order in Calgary, rather than spend $10 on shipping for only a few items. Never received a reply back either. Where did you see that Fendrihan was closing?

He announced his going out of business sale on twitter on Sep 29 of last year. There's a phone number and a snail mail address on the website. Maybe you could get Scott there?

I ordered a couple of items from him in the fall. He did send them, though communication was spotty. How long has it been since you ordered?

I have ordered a few things from them, an never had any issues.
In fact , Scott @ Rasage emailed me on a shipment and asked if I wished to delay the mailing due to -40C weather last week. Or offered me a refund. Thats good customer service. I hope that they stick around. I plan on spending more money with them.

In fact , Scott @ Rasage emailed me on a shipment and asked if I wished to delay the mailing due to -40C weather last week. Or offered me a refund. Thats good customer service. I hope that they stick around. I plan on spending more money with them.
This is good to hear... I saw a couple of things on his site that I wanted but was afraid to spend the $30.

Nevermind.
His checkout would not let me select a US shipping/billing address.

Bummer... would have saved me $20.

I ordered a couple of items from him in the fall. He did send them, though communication was spotty. How long has it been since you ordered?

It's been two weeks and no communication at all !!! Luckily it's only a $37 order and my credit card company is aware of my situation .

Scott

Wow ! Maybe you have a different email than I !

Scott

Thanks , will need that the snail mail address if nothing shows or emails replied to .

Scott

He announced his going out of business sale on twitter on Sep 29 of last year. There's a phone number and a snail mail address on the website. Maybe you could get Scott there?

Top Bottom