What's new

Ordered First Paladin

Been away awhile due to work. I have only one Badger Brush (B&B 2020 Rudy Vey Group Buy) and really enjoy it.

Based on numerous posts from you fine gentlemen and ladies, I’ve been “stalking” The Paladin website waiting to add my second Badger.

I just ordered an El Dorado 26mm Satin Turquoise. It looks amazing. (Looks like it was the only one available.)

Figured if I’m only going to have a few Badgers to go with my Boar-ing brush rotation, I’d get them from known experts like Rudy Vey and Paladin. This will be my birthday present.

Have a great day!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
That is one handsome brush. I think you're going to love it. I'm a Paladin fan myself.

In fact at 3 o'clock this morning I wrestled with the Paladin site, and walked away at sunrise sore and bloodied but with my wallet intact. I fought with the turquoise brush that you bought as well as with its brother, the 26mm jade El Dorado which I somehow resisted but which I just saw is still available. Will one of you do me a favor and buy it quickly so I won't buy it? I'm afraid if it is there all day today I'll buy it by bedtime. I already have 4 Paladins, and they are terrific brushes. I just need to restrain myself (puts on stage Irish accent) "this bein' the holy season of Lent an' all."

SO BUY! BUY! BUY!

That is one handsome brush. I think you're going to love it. I'm a Paladin fan myself.

In fact at 3 o'clock this morning I wrestled with the Paladin site, and walked away at sunrise sore and bloodied but with my wallet intact. I fought with the turquoise brush that you bought as well as with its brother, the 26mm jade El Dorado which I somehow resisted but which I just saw is still available. Will one of you do me a favor and buy it quickly so I won't buy it? I'm afraid if it is there all day today I'll buy it by bedtime. I already have 4 Paladins, and they are terrific brushes. I just need to restrain myself (puts on stage Irish accent) "this bein' the holy season of Lent an' all."

SO BUY! BUY! BUY!
Owen,

The three that I struggled with were the satin turquoise (chosen), the El Dorado satin Jade, and the 28mm Moe in malachite.

All of the brushes look fantastic, I’m so excited.

(Puts on black hat)...the Satin Jade is still available...sorry I’m a bad person.

For lent I gave up beer, wine, and my goatee. Now I’ll have more “space” for my Paladin.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I doubt you will be disappointed. I have several, and they're all winners.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
and the 28mm Moe in malachite.

A beautiful brush! Just looked at it a moment ago, by chance. Paladin is killing me.
But I have two nice ones - Falstaff Phantasia and Lotus Honey Noir. The later is such a beautiful color, I might put the brush in my living room!

Reactions: GNR
A beautiful brush! Just looked at it a moment ago, by chance. Paladin is killing me.
But I have two nice ones - Falstaff Phantasia and Lotus Honey Noir. The later is such a beautiful color, I might put the brush in my living room!
I really love the Honey Noir look. It’s definitely one of my favorite designs I’ve seen from him. I don’t plan on hoarding a bunch of high end brushes but that’s another I could see making space for.

I also fell prey to his brush drop a few days ago, my first Paladin brush. Used it today with T&S West Indies
D370816A-BEE1-42E1-846A-CCBB64FB27E2.jpeg

Been away awhile due to work. I have only one Badger Brush (B&B 2020 Rudy Vey Group Buy) and really enjoy it.

Based on numerous posts from you fine gentlemen and ladies, I’ve been “stalking” The Paladin website waiting to add my second Badger.

I just ordered an El Dorado 26mm Satin Turquoise. It looks amazing. (Looks like it was the only one available.)

Figured if I’m only going to have a few Badgers to go with my Boar-ing brush rotation, I’d get them from known experts like Rudy Vey and Paladin. This will be my birthday present.

Have a great day!

Great looking brush

SO BUY! BUY! BUY!
I have a BradSears arriving tomorrow and a Morris & Forndran in 2 months a Paladin may be my next brush
DE7D13B4-0A0C-4745-B5DB-DE2346B6A8A4.png
452708C8-F3CF-4F8B-B427-42F32AA2260D.png

SO BUY! BUY! BUY!
Looks like you got your wish!

Top Bottom