What's new

Ordered a Simpsons Wee Scot

With a discount code at Pasteur, it was $33 and change shipped. I just have to have one to see it in person and to accompany my 1962 NOS Travel Tech. It's not like I'm traveling anywhere but I like miniature things and finding the correct Laurel razor and never confirmed brush from Cary Grant's shaving scene in North By Northwest, well, this is as close as I'll likely get for something that could be used. You can find the Laurel with the Tech look but the blades are no longer made.

I've read about them for years but at this price, had to finally make the move. Whether it'll join the rotation or be displayed is something to learn after using it a couple times.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have heard nothing but praise for the Wee Scot. Never tried one…. Yet.

Congrats, I love my Wee with croaps. Your mind will be blown with how well that little guy performs! If you bowl lather, don’t get frustrated with your knuckles banging the sides of the bowl, tighter circles and nirvana will be found lol.

Reactions: CCS
Congrats, I love my Wee with croaps. Your mind will be blown with how well that little guy performs! If you bowl lather, don’t get frustrated with your knuckles banging the sides of the bowl, tighter circles and nirvana will be found lol.
I assume in advance this will be a face lather brush. Someone said upthread, no matter how tiny you think it is, it's tinier. I think it's still bigger than the brush Cary Grant used in North By Northwest. I don't think I ever found confirmation on the brush he used.

I will, of course, post my impressions of it but won't likely post photos (sorry).

Welcome to B&B, Sir CCS!
I guarantee you'll enjoy your new Wee Scot!

valobra simpson wee scot feather aqua valva march 30 2020.jpg

It went out today so I imagine it won't arrive until Saturday at the earliest but probably Monday/Tuesday. I am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh, so to speak. I'd never owned a Simpson brush until a few weeks ago when I got the T2. Now this will be number two. I wonder if I'll try the T3 after all my initial gripes about the T2??

I assume in advance this will be a face lather brush. Someone said upthread, no matter how tiny you think it is, it's tinier. I think it's still bigger than the brush Cary Grant used in North By Northwest. I don't think I ever found confirmation on the brush he used.

I will, of course, post my impressions of it but won't likely post photos (sorry).
🤣🤣 I remember seeing that scene as a kid. So good...

Still waiting on the order. Supposed to be here tomorrow. USPS tracking info is weak and that's being generous.

Top Bottom