What's new

Ordered a Simpsons Wee Scot

Trafalgar T3 vs Wee Scot
This little powerhouse truly holds its own

F8B9A2AE-D8A9-40F3-BC8E-F65EB1ED6F80.jpeg

Damn, ordered this thing from Pasteur (good price/free shipping) on the 2nd but it still isn't here. Delivery was supposed to be the 8th but it's still "in transit". I'm sure it'll arrive in the next day or two but I want it NOW! ;)

USPS tracking has been abysmal lately.

They updated their site recently and I’ve noticed tracking status has not been current. I’ve had items delivered, but still “in transit”.

Bear in mind tomorrow is a holiday as well.

USPS tracking has been abysmal lately.

They updated their site recently and I’ve noticed tracking status has not been current. I’ve had items delivered, but still “in transit”.

Bear in mind tomorrow is a holiday as well.
That's right, the Native Americans favorite holiday... At least government employees like it. ;)

That's right, the Native Americans favorite holiday... At least government employees like it. ;)
You mean indigenous peoples day ?
My daughter has a HS matchup today against a tribal heavy school.

I checked their school schedule, game on - no holiday ...

You mean indigenous peoples day ?
My daughter has a HS matchup today against a tribal heavy school.

I checked their school schedule, game on - no holiday ...
Turns out, my son who works for our state is at work today. So only the post office is closed it seems.

This thread makes me want to dig up my Wee Scot from the box in which it is stored and revisit it with the Simpsons shave cream that somehow resurrected from my shaving closet!

Earlier this year I got a Wee Scot at a sale and found to be a very capable brush, but the best Badger hair feels “soulless” in it. So I ordered a custom version in Super Badger: more flexible, more backbone and just overall significantly higher quality hair. I haven’t used anything other than my custom Wee Scot since I received it back in July. It was an instant BAD killer.

This brush has it all. Just perfect brush for my daily shaves. it’s just a pleasure to face lather with. The wee Scot is also very kind to your soap consumption, especially compared to my former favorite brush, the Chubby 1 Super Badger

Waiting for the mail lady! It finally shows out for delivery and I want to use it for today's shave but the stubble is starting to act on my OCD! ;) Patience, grasshopper, patience...

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I have the Classic 1 in synthetic, Best, and two band SiLVERTiP. If I'm travelling for 1-3 nights I take the synthetic, but if I'm going to be away for an extended period I'll add one of the badger Classics to my kit. Each came with the ivory tube, so they travel well. While I've always thought that the Wee Scot might be too small, the fact remains that I've been intrigued with it for many years.

I think you've just become a shaving hobbyist.

Welcome aboard the 🚂
Nope. Not sure why people want to assign that label but it's B&B... If I were a "hobbyist" it would have happened 40 or so years ago. I'm OCD. Big difference.

Top Bottom