What's new

Ordered a Po' Boy Timeless SS

Had a budget limit of $200 and decided that the Timeless Fathers Day Sale was calling my name. Or more specifically the scratch and dent section. I wanted to get both the .68 and .95 plates and the scalloped top cap (which just says Timeless to me) and it was $10 more than the smooth, so here's how it all tallied up -

Thank you for shopping with us. We have received your order. We'll send a confirmation after your items ship.
Timeless Razor

Shipping Method
Free Shipping
Order Summary

Scratch and Dent Returned Razor Parts: STAINLESS STEEL CAP: Scalloped: MATTE FINISH
BASE PLATE: Solid Bar: MATTE FINISH
BLADE GAP: 0.95mm
HANDLE: TRH5: Dimpled Design 14mm x 85mm
STAND: OUT OF STOCK
FINISH: Matte
SKU: SSSD

Scratch and Dent Returned Razor Parts: STAINLESS STEEL CAP: None
BASE PLATE: Solid Bar: MATTE FINISH
BLADE GAP: 0.68mm
HANDLE: None
STAND: OUT OF STOCK
FINISH: Matte
SKU: SSSD

Subtotal:
$215.00
Coupon (fathers day):
-$21.50
Shipping (Free Shipping):
$0.00
Order Total:$193.50

If you need any assistance with your order, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 4402300303

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what's going on with the page formatting. I guess it doesn't like the email text that I pasted in. Unsure how to fix it???

Reactions: Kix
Yes, I'll have to do that! My wife is worried about "scratch and dent", I guess we will see what I get!
I bought a new handle but bought the head and baseplate from the scratch and dent section. I have not been able to find any defects, scratches, or machine marks on it. I'm not sure why it was considered scratch and dent but I'm glad that I decided to order it with the reduced price.

Yes, I'll have to do that! My wife is worried about "scratch and dent", I guess we will see what I get!
I did the same thing with their bronze razors. (Ordered both 38 & 78 baseplates, cap & handle “scratch and dent”.) Ordered Saturday and tracking still shows “Label created…”

Hope to have them by Friday.

Top Bottom