What's new

Order of Pinaud

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
IMG_5107.jpeg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Been using Pinaud Clubman products from the start of my wet shaving journey. I'm an early user, but a late comer to the Order.
Some of my vintage bottles in daily rotation. Being that I am chosen, a few of my Veg bottles including a rare Factice bottle that holds about 48 oz
View attachment 1356672View attachment 1356673
JCarr, Grampa Bill, Tim & Vermonster:
Your requests has been granted and The Order is honored to have all of you join our ranks and awesome you're loving the many lines of Clubman (my 'go-to' AS is Clubman Reserve® Tequila Tease)!

However, I believe many of Pinuad's products can be 'drying' (because of its alcohol content), upon the face and body, I've found (by 'trial & error'...I started with 2 drops at first), the addition of about 8 drops of glycerin per 6oz bottle greatly increases the moisturizing and toning aspects with no 'stickiness or heaviness'.

And so now...with out further ado;

pinaud-clubman-jpg.835602
You're now proud members (along with anyone using Clubman products), of the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Pinaud (a.k.a.'The Club')".

I will now administer (written by our Scribe of the Order, member 'Mario'[a.k.a.Gatsby]), the Order of Pinaud sacred Oath...please stand...raise your right hand and repeat after me;

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my (name/print your razor), and, my lance, my (name/print your brush): my weapons of choice

in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
1710364466462.jpeg

PS And to quote member 'Viseguy' (our Chaplain of the Order), who has so graciously and eloquently added;

1710364272094.jpeg
"Let us spray:

"O Mighty Pinaud, thou who protectest all wet shavers from the ravages of uncivilized modernity[...]. Guide and protect me and all my brethren[...] on my way to the eternal late-nineteenth-century tonsorial establishment that awaits all wet shavers who remain true to the Oath!

Amen"!
1710364079633.gif

1710364114494.jpeg
“Truncus supra ab 1810" (latin for “A cut above since 1810"). Pinaud Slogan

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I have never used clubman before, so I bought some and decanted it. I really like it. If the order has room for another member I’m in!View attachment 1139495
JCarr, Grampa Bill, Tim & Vermonster:
Your requests has been granted and The Order is honored to have all of you join our ranks and awesome you're loving the many lines of Clubman (my 'go-to' AS is Clubman Reserve® Tequila Tease)!

However, I believe many of Pinuad's products can be 'drying' (because of its alcohol content), upon the face and body, I've found (by 'trial & error'...I started with 2 drops at first), the addition of about 8 drops of glycerin per 6oz bottle greatly increases the moisturizing and toning aspects with no 'stickiness or heaviness'.

And so now...with out further ado;

pinaud-clubman-jpg.835602
You're now proud members (along with anyone using Clubman products), of the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Pinaud (a.k.a.'The Club')".

I will now administer (written by our Scribe of the Order, member 'Mario'[a.k.a.Gatsby]), the Order of Pinaud sacred Oath...please stand...raise your right hand and repeat after me;

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my (name/print your razor), and, my lance, my (name/print your brush): my weapons of choice

in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble". View attachment 1811933

PS And to quote member 'Viseguy' (our Chaplain of the Order), who has so graciously and eloquently added;

View attachment 1811931 "Let us spray:

"O Mighty Pinaud, thou who protectest all wet shavers from the ravages of uncivilized modernity[...]. Guide and protect me and all my brethren[...] on my way to the eternal late-nineteenth-century tonsorial establishment that awaits all wet shavers who remain true to the Oath!

Amen"! View attachment 1811929

View attachment 1811930“Truncus supra ab 1810" (latin for “A cut above since 1810"). Pinaud Slogan

Top Bottom