Big Ben blade
Razorock Plague Doctor
Van Der Hagen Badger
Thayers Cucumber WH
Avon Wild Country
image.jpeg

I'll dust the cobwebs off this topic...
proxy.php

Proraso White // D.R Harris Arlington // Fendrihan synthetic // 1964 Gillette Slim Adjustable // Derby Premium

8C3E07CD-CCBB-471F-BBFF-52CCCDC84B37.jpeg
Well I am in if I can still join.

1960 Fatboy (F4), 1964 Slim (J1), 1966 A’crat (L3), 1969 Super Adjustable (O1)...also have 1959 Fatboy (E3) cased...

Last edited:
nice lineup--so, which is your favorite?
It depends on the day really and I like them all but the 69 Super Adjustable shaves incredibly well. Might be the resin handle makes it slightly head heavy but she does glide across the face. Also it along with the two 69 Super Speeds the (O2) used for the SOTD, are the birth year razors. The 60 Fatboy was procured by @REV579 down in Texas for me and kindly sent my way and it is the one I travel with along with the Merkur 45.

It depends on the day really and I like them all but the 69 Super Adjustable shaves incredibly well. Might be the resin handle makes it slightly head heavy but she does glide across the face. Also it along with the two 69 Super Speeds the (O2) used for the SOTD, are the birth year razors. The 60 Fatboy was procured by @REV579 down in Texas for me and kindly sent my way and it is the one I travel with along with the Merkur 45.
I think we're in the minority as I too prefer the Super (and an O4 at that).

I think we're in the minority as I too prefer the Super (and an O4 at that).
Couldn't find the quarter for my Adjustable but did for one of the Super Speeds (04)! The Super just shaved like a Ferrari (if it was a sports car) right out the case. Which says a lot for 48 year old razor!

Top Bottom