What's new

Order Info - B&B Limited Edition 2008....

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Be nice to him, Doc -- I figure Mt. K is where the limited edition badgers are kept!

Kilimanjaro is a snow-covered mountain 19,710 feet high, and is said to be the highest mountain in Africa. Its western summit is called the Masai 'Ngaje Ngai', the House of God. Close to the western summit there is a dried and frozen carcas of a leopard. No one has explained what the leopard was seeking at that altitude ... until now.

Joel/Nick/John - can you give out the actual number of these bad boys that were ordered? Just curious.....thanks

And now the waiting begins in earnest. :sleep1:

I ordered mine on 7/7. Wondering if I'll have it by the beginning of October... :drool:

And now the waiting begins in earnest. :sleep1:

I ordered mine on 7/7. Wondering if I'll have it by the beginning of October... :drool:

I waited until right before the deadline to order mine, so my wait has been much shorter. See, procrastination pays off! :biggrin:

I've emailed both Nick and Joel without any response in terms of getting a refund on my gift certificate for the B&B 2008 brush, which apparently closed down before I purchased the certificate. (It would have been nice if you guys had shut down the order page when you pulled the plug!) What do I have to do to get my $$$$ back? Is there someone else I need to contact? Thanks guys for resolving this soon...I hope.

Andrew

I sent them an email soon after purchase, and I sent them a private message, but still haven't received replies on both occasions.

I've emailed both Nick and Joel without any response in terms of getting a refund on my gift certificate for the B&B 2008 brush, which apparently closed down before I purchased the certificate. (It would have been nice if you guys had shut down the order page when you pulled the plug!) What do I have to do to get my $$$$ back? Is there someone else I need to contact? Thanks guys for resolving this soon...I hope.

Andrew

Andrew,
That sir, is and out and out lie. I responded to your email and gave you instructions on what you needed to do to get a refund. I told you many times, you needed to get in contact with Nick, as he is the one who has the ability to refund/etc.

(There was no order page FYI - merely the ability to purchase a gift certificate, however since so many people did not follow the instructions and ordered the brushes late, Nick disabled the ability to purchase gift certfificates, which apparently was a PITA)

I sent them an email soon after purchase, and I sent them a private message, but still haven't received replies on both occasions.

I don't even know who you are, and never received an email from you. IF you need a refund - PM Nick.

Joel, I ordered, got the confirmation, gift certificate, paid paypal, etc. However, the ordering procedure on this one is so different from anything else that we've done, and so fraught with warnings, that I would like just a word of reassurance from you that everything is on track. Truly sorry to trouble you, but, ...
thanks so much,

Joel, I ordered, got the confirmation, gift certificate, paid paypal, etc. However, the ordering procedure on this one is so different from anything else that we've done, and so fraught with warnings, that I would like just a word of reassurance from you that everything is on track. Truly sorry to trouble you, but, ...
thanks so much,

As stated, if you have a gift cert, you're a-ok.

Top Bottom