What's new

Orange Scent Shave Soap or Cream??

Maggard Razor's has an orange menthol soap that is amazing! the aftershave smells more like orange concentrate but nice smell overall and has a good post-shave feel. I'm a huge sucker for anything orange scented and when i saw that i ordered it right away.

Hands down the best I've had is Tcheon Fung Sing Bergamotto Neroli. The scent is amazing and the TFS soaps are the best latherers on the planet..super slick.

The nicest soap that I know of that offers an Orange scent is Catie's Bubbles. I believe they have a few orange scents that come in an 8 oz large jar for $20. The french names are annoying but it's a very nice product and the customer service is excellent. The sheer quantity and very high quality of the soap make this an excellent value. I don't think I know anyone who's actually finished one of those jars as I'm sure it would take many months of everyday shaving if not even a year. There should be a green orange scent on their site now that I've been looking at and thinking about picking up. I own one of theirs called Sunrise that's an orange menthol soap as well.

Stirling offers an Orange Chill soap that's an orange menthol soap. The menthol gives you a bit of a face freeze if you like that. The scent is orange and it's nice but it's not a crisp orange scent like you just bit into an orange.

Calani makes some great soap but it's difficult to get. I own one in another scent and have no idea what the orange one is like in scent though I'm sure the performance is excellent.

I recently got a sample of CB Verte Orange. It is a tart, green orange scent with floral. An interesting scent.

A full jar of CB Fouet L'Orange should arrive tomorrow - will be able to report after that. Right now I have RR Don Marco, which has a very nice, sweet orange scent. I think the CB and the RR probably have a similar scent profile but we'll see. Also en route are samples of Maggard Orange Menthol and Limes & Bergamot, and CB Purple Grapefruit. Yes, I like citrus, particularly orange.

I recently got a sample of CB Verte Orange. It is a tart, green orange scent with floral. An interesting scent.

A full jar of CB Fouet L'Orange should arrive tomorrow - will be able to report after that. Right now I have RR Don Marco, which has a very nice, sweet orange scent. I think the CB and the RR probably have a similar scent profile but we'll see. Also en route are samples of Maggard Orange Menthol and Limes & Bergamot, and CB Purple Grapefruit. Yes, I like citrus, particularly orange.

The two CB orange scents sound good to me, I have some Purple Grapefruit on the way.

I have a good size sample of the Maggards Limes and Bergamot and it's quite nice. A nice clean fresh lime scent. Very enjoyable.

Top Bottom