What's new

Orange / Grapefruit Soap Recommendations

I am a big fan of Black Ship's Ghost Ship soap. Kind of an interesting combination of scents, but my wife really enjoys it as well. I've seen suggestions that if one enjoys Ghost Ship, they might also like Black Ship's Thomas Tew.

I'm not much of a lemon citrus guy, but orange or grapefruit with vanilla or some kind of other complimentary scent would be interesting. Any thoughts or suggestions along these lines?

I think it was a limited edition.

Rich and elegant, with undertones of dusky sweetness, Nordost is the smell of smoked oranges, their peels made leathery by the heat, their juice darkened and concentrated and wonderful. This is no weak, muddled orange scent, handicapped by the fruit’s natural oil, but instead an intense, distinctly authetic fragrance so deeply luscious that you’ll swear you’ve buried your face in a basket of the real thing. We consider Nordost to be one of our crowning achievements, a glorious, impassioned love letter to the warmest and friendliest citrus. Enjoy, and long live the orange.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I am a big fan of Black Ship's Ghost Ship soap. Kind of an interesting combination of scents, but my wife really enjoys it as well. I've seen suggestions that if one enjoys Ghost Ship, they might also like Black Ship's Thomas Tew.

I'm not much of a lemon citrus guy, but orange or grapefruit with vanilla or some kind of other complimentary scent would be interesting. Any thoughts or suggestions along these lines?
I like Thomas tew and suggest wsp citrus blast
Just like the name implies

Black Ship Thomas Tew is a bold fresh cut orange flavour. Both soap and splash are highly recommended.

For grapefruit, I recommend Wholly Kaw Pomplemo. A tad milder but perfect grapefruit scent, great slickness and killer postshave make it a great soap. Pair with Amici splash for a perfect grapefruit 1 2 punch!

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
It's a cream, but Taylor of Old Bond Street Grapefruit smells so good you want to eat it. Black Ship Grooming Thomas Tew is a nice orange citrus scented soap. I also like Taylor of Old Bond Street St. James...has a nice mild orange citrus scent.

I believe lemon is the dominant citrus forward in Seville?

That's why it smells like Pine Sol. (Good thing)
I get orange not lemon on the nose but other's experience may vary.. anyone? For me it is orange plus other stuff to make it smell fantastic. I can only go so long before I have to pull it out!

This one, absolutely, along with others mentioned - dusty orange grove orange:

santa-paula-final-2_1024x1024.jpg

Top Bottom