What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
That explains a lot.

I'm thinking you took a few shots to the head.

But we love you anyway.

I never played rugby. It's how I've kept my face so incredibly handsome.

True story doggone! Just ask @KeenDogg ! He never lies.
Cauliflower nose and ears. I think I was probably concussed at least once, and probably twice, but we just shook it off and kept playing. We were so stupid. One time I took a shoulder to the front of my head that drove me backwards so that when I fell the back of my head hit the turf hard.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Cauliflower nose and ears. I think I was probably concussed at least once, and probably twice, but we just shook it off and kept playing. We were so stupid. One time I took a shoulder to the front of my head that drove me backwards so that when I fell the back of my head hit the turf hard.
You may have had a "contrecoup" concussion.

I love all those stupid terms from nursing skool that I never used in real life, ha!

Youth is most definitely wasted on the young. How I survived my youth is proof enough for me that there is a God, and He listens to the prayers of mother's!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
You may have had a "contrecoup" concussion.

I love all those stupid terms from nursing skool that I never used in real life, ha!

Youth is most definitely wasted on the young. How I survived my youth is proof enough for me that there is a God, and He listens to the prayers of mother's!
The amazing thing is that 45 years later I still have the most vivid memory of how my head felt as it hit the ground and for a while thereafter as my brain felt like low voltage electricity was seeping through it and making it hum and vibrate. So vivid I can close my eyes and really almost feel it again.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The amazing thing is that 45 years later I still have the most vivid memory of how my head felt as it hit the ground and for a while thereafter as my brain felt like low voltage electricity was seeping through it and making it hum and vibrate. So vivid I can close my eyes and really almost feel it again.
I've had my brane rattled a few times. Big mouth when I drank brave water, plus I had a sense of invincibility stone sober.

I've sometimes wondered if my constant brain bleeds are related.... Either from being caused by the head shots, or a result of the head shots?

Be thankful for everyday we can string together a halfway coherent thought, and move under our own power!

I went to my local barber to pick up a stick of Arko. Just to see if there was any difference between a new stick and my old one. He said his purchase price was pretty high, so his sale price was high. Guess what? He wanted €27.50 (~32 USD). I laughed. He said his Arko was special, something about it having more oil and that it wasn't available to end users. It was weird. I didn't buy the Arko stick. 😂🤪

M

mtcn77

I went to my local barber to pick up a stick of Arko. Just to see if there was any difference between a new stick and my old one. He said his purchase price was pretty high, so his sale price was high. Guess what? He wanted €27.50 (~32 USD). I laughed. He said his Arko was special, something about it having more oil and that it wasn't available to end users. It was weird. I didn't buy the Arko stick. 😂🤪
I can send as much as you want at $1 per stick, the shipping charge will only be $999! Don't miss out on the special discount!
(Had a shave today. No prep, no wet - only Arko goodness and alum. I'm going to recommend that dermatologists prescribe alum to heal acne whence Roaccutane won't be sold here which will happen quite soon. It healed my pimple in two days total.)

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Last time I got a stick of Arko from my barber it cost me €2

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
I think there should be a car air freshener that scent

There is! And it drives the bugs away!

53E60999-BD04-4177-84A8-E2C9049DF6CB.jpeg

Top Bottom