What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

I had a fling once with a French/Algerian woman who worked as a cleaner.
She smelled pretty much like Arko. She said delightful things to me in French.
I couldn't understand and didn't care. She sure did smell funny though.

I see Arko in there somewhere....

proxy.php

A quick survey of public restroom urinal pucks between Denver and the Texas Hill Country during this week’s travels:

No Arko.
Some vanilla.
An aquatic cologne scent.
Gain detergent clone.
Lots of puck-free urinals that smelt vaguely of alcohol-and-citrus/musk air-freshening liquids (2000 flushes for urinals?).
A bathroom in Dalhart I’d rather not discuss.
This is a prime example of what makes our community the best!
Once again proving two things:
1) ARKO is just misunderstood
2) “We” are an odd bunch!
Hope you had safe travels. Your post made my day!

This thread is still in its infancy. We're still only scratching the surface of opinions about the scent of Arko.
I suspect that the real reason behind all these threads is really a strong affection for the product. We kid, just as I call my cat "Chubby" or (right now, since he's shaved to a velvet coat) tell him he needs to look into Bosley, Capillus, or the Hair Club for Cats.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I know what Ivory Soap smells like, but I’ll have to take your word for the rest of it. LOL! This thread is too funny!
I have smelled a goat's.....um.....body on numerous occasions. Female goats actually smell like hay....male one's, at least the "intact" ones.... THOSE beasts smell not a bit of Arko. Unless they have flowers growing out of their unmentionables?..... I must admit that their overall disposition and stench have kept me from examining THAT closely!

Some older threads on topic.

This is amazing. Arko Derangement Syndrome has driven this man to the point where he is actually sticking his face in public urinals all along the historic Goodnight Loving Trail.
I don't stick my face in. The cigarette butts get in the way and lend a tobacco note. I lift the pucks out by hand and take them out into the fresh air so that I can get a really good whiff with no olfactive interference.

I may have to buy a gas chromatograph to really do proper analysis.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Some older threads on topic.

Don't spoil the fun... I'd like to find the original "urinal cake" post. I've only been able to trace it back to posts from former moderator @Suzuki in 2008, but I suspect it goes back further than that. If we could find the original post/poster we could have some sort of international celebration of the first man to write that Arko smells like a urinal cake.

I have smelled a goat's.....um.....body on numerous occasions. Female goats actually smell like hay....male one's, at least the "intact" ones.... THOSE beasts smell not a bit of Arko. Unless they have flowers growing out of their unmentionables?..... I must admit that their overall disposition and stench have kept me from examining THAT closely!

Absolutely! What a calumny on Arko! They smell like Mitchell's Wool Fat!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
So what you're saying is that you don't really know if Arko smells like a goat's arse because you're afraid to stick your nose in the billy goat's arse.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
I suspect that the real reason behind all these threads is really a strong affection for the product. We kid, just as I call my cat "Chubby" or (right now, since he's shaved to a velvet coat) tell him he needs to look into Bosley, Capillus, or the Hair Club for Cats.
Or maybe @FarmerTan has hacked B&B and changes the "I hate the smell of Arko" posts to "Having recently acquired a stick of Arko I have now thrown all my artisan soaps in the bin" posts

Which do you think is more likely hmmmmmm.

Top Bottom