What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
When you're living in Europe you often have trouble with plagues of vampires. I myself was attacked recently while travelling to my village with a wagon load of Arko. Suddenly my horse reared as a dark, hooded figure approached, coiled and purposeful, like a snake about to strike.

It's strange how you react in a crisis, when you're facing some terrible danger and have to think on your feet. I'll never be able to explain it but I swear I heard a voice speak calmly and clearly inside my head: "although Arko is a hard soap it can readily be reformed by hand".

Quick as a flash I knew what I had to do. While the vampire threw back his hood and laughed demonically (really they're such awful drama queens..) I had time to make a cross out of holy Arko and thrust it in his face. The foul creature screamed and turned into a bat, I guess in order to escape, but after only a few yards the bat fell motionless to the ground.

Alas, this is not the end of the tale for he was only stunned. My ordeal was to continue through the night.

To pass the time between attacks I also made an Arko swan, a life-size nativity scene, and a tableua tabluea tableau of the Last Supper. Each form seemed to deter the vampire just as effectively as a cross due to some hitherto unknown property of this fine soap.

Now I now what you're thinking. What does this tale of bravery and flash-sculpting against impossible odds have to do with me? Well next time you're shaving look carefully in the mirror. Is there a vampire behind you? No? Are you certain? Remember these fiends from hell don't cast a reflection...

One of their favorite times to attack is when you're shaving. Normally, there is no defense but I can honestly say I've never been attacked by a vampire during an Arko shave.
I've never been attacked by a vampire whilst standing at a urinal, I wonder if these two things can be connected?

Mike M

For years I have been saying that Arko smells like the soap in the jacks at school. Clean and fresh. Industrial, yes, somewhat, but not like a peepee filter.
Yes it may be that the soap at the Jesuit school you attended smelt like Arko, but Catholic schools use urinal cakes that smell like Arko.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Yes it may be that the soap at the Jesuit school you attended smelt like Arko, but Catholic schools use urinal cakes that smell like Arko.
I assure you that the soap in the jacks at my Jesuit school smelled like the triple milled French soap one would find in a posh hotel.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Arko saved my shave today. Had a soap perform horribly so rinsed it off and thought "What would @FarmerTan do". With out any delay I grabbed my stick of Arko and had a great shave. Chased the Arko with some AV Ice Blue and now I'm handsome and smell good too!
If you want to be a Millionaire, ask yourself, just what would the Tanned Farmer invest in.... Then put yer money in a hole in the ground!

Do you think ARKO could drive away pigeons? They are driving me insane. I got the idea from here: Pigeon Control With Peppermint Soap | Homesteady - https://homesteady.com/12334242/pigeon-control-with-peppermint-soap

ARKO doesn't contain peppermint, but perhaps lathering the balcony with that pungent scent should do it.
I think the sickness would make it hard for them to perch, even if they could stand the smell. Best to spray some Lilac Vegetal on top just to be sure, though.

Mike M

I assure you that the soap in the jacks at my Jesuit school smelled like the triple milled French soap one would find in a posh hotel.
Of course it did, our Catholic school soap was a green liquid like cheap washing up liquid that did little more than coat your hands I presume to keep the germs in

Mike M

ARKO doesn't contain peppermint, but perhaps lathering the balcony with that pungent scent should do it.
Having your visitors either slip off your balcony or throw themselves off to avoid the smell could be difficult to explain

Reactions: jmd
IMG_20211128_141124.jpg

I took my ARKO for a Sunday stroll.

Top Bottom