What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

Thread derail alert: was it a local story where I live, or did you all hear about the fellow that kept having sinus issues and his (I believe it was his family doctor) removed a cherry pit through his nares? I think he had just figured it must have been absorbed or something so he never bothered mentioning it to his doc. Pulled it out and the pit hadn't changed a bit! Seems to me it was up there for 50 or 60 years! I think his brother was the reason it went up there; seems he slapped him on the back or something as he was randomly sticking things up his nose...I mean, who hasn't done that recently?

I propose that someone young and computer literate look up the story and link it! (Since I don't know how, and once a fellow on here from Canadia attempted to teach me and it didn't go well....
Can’t be Canada. Cherries don’t grow in the snow. Hard to grow them in our igloos as well as the hydroponic lights melt the ice.

OK, I’m done. I should go for a walk or paint or do something constructive. 🥴

Reminiscent of some of my wine tasting notes.
Well I just opened a 2003 escudo rojo and I was allmost allmost willing to eat arko after a nip of that.
So now finishing a bottle of cheap merlot with some crisps to get that out of my system hips

Attachments

• CA181608-8624-46BD-9965-EB0A766597B5.jpeg
    CA181608-8624-46BD-9965-EB0A766597B5.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 19
It's off putting at first. But when you get used to it it's like lennon and Ivory soap..So it's a clean smell. Not bad really. Some things smell obnoxious. This isn't one of them. Cremo "Lathering Shave Cream" (Sandalwood) comes to mind. If your a certain age and went with your lady in the 80's when she was getting a hair perm (they were super popular then), 'That is what it smells like. It amazes me how the scent label of "Sandalwood" seems to be used for scents that bear no relationship to Sandalwood.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
The Arko scent reminds me of times before lockdown when you could go out to the pub. There is nothing like finishing up a shave smelling like a pub urinal, kinda makes ya feel nostalgic don't it.

I like it when he does that. I often pass him a derail topic and put it right on the tape for him. I mean, seriously, how long can we concentrate on the smell of soap?
Agreed. I don’t want to concentrate on the smell of Arco. I still have a headache from shaving with it an hour ago.

Plus, our conversations about lacrosse, hockey sticks and other non shaving related items are likely of great interest to all on B&B.

Top Bottom