What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Over the years I've read of Arko along with the Veg .. never had experienced either. As B&B has a wont to do, I've now tried both. No drama with either, just meh to me, lucky both were obtained in small quantities. As to a comparison of Arko & MWF, at least the former works ,,

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I don't know what everyone has against Arko, seriously it's like people hate it because someone else said they don't like it, it's crazy how polarizing it is, I don't get it, but that's just me.
You left out the part about how those who love Arko hate those who hate it, and vice versa. A lot of Arkophobia out there.

You left out the part about how those who love Arko hate those who hate it, and vice versa. A lot of Arkophobia out there.

I just wanted you to know that even though I am in the smells like a urinal cake clan. I shaved with it long enough the first time to appreciate it as a shaving soap. This thread has made me buy Arko for a second try. I totally believe the kid who said it smells like the bathroom at school.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I just wanted you to know that even though I am in the smells like a urinal cake clan. I shaved with it long enough the first time to appreciate it as a shaving soap. This thread has made me buy Arko for a second try. I totally believe the kid who said it smells like the bathroom at school.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm just having a bit of fun with his father, but don't tell him that.

There's no such thing as derailing any thread that was begun by me. Be free. Let your thoughts flow where they will, like wine from a finely waxed box.

Thank you, Owen. I’ll keep that in mind - not only here but also and especially in life (funny you should mention it, cause I’m certainly guilty as charged).

Back to the thread, I thought that the Synths wouldn’t have a saying once the Ugly Duckling was posted against the Sacrificial Lamb.

Production year and use before year and badge nr

you should be fine if it does not smell rancid. Which I doubt.

I looked at my sticks that I just bought and they have a production year of 2017 and a best before date of 2024. We all know the best before date is just for show. Arko is one of the best preservatives around and future archaeologists will thank us for it.

I looked at my sticks that I just bought and they have a production year of 2017 and a best before date of 2024. We all know the best before date is just for show. Arko is one of the best preservatives around and future archaeologists will thank us for it.
I doubt you would smell it if it went bad anyhow. It most likely survives anything you have

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
I'm certain he shaves with you. It is a terrific father-son bonding moment. As a man with only daughters I confess to a tinge of envy for you and the lad. I also believe he said that Arko smelled like the jacks at school. But I believe at some point prior to that *someone* probably suggested a connection between Arko and the smell of the school's toilet.
Well you know what they say, like father like son

I think the true and permanent solution to Arkophobia and having Arko always in the forefront of soap-hatery, is to have Pinaud produce the Veg in soap form. That should do it.

Soap2.jpg

I think the true and permanent solution to Arkophobia and having Arko always in the forefront of soap-hatery, is to have Pinaud produce the Veg in soap form. That should do it.

View attachment 1281635
I just can’t do it. I’m not one of The Chosen. I tried the Veg for 6 months a few years ago and it just didn’t work out.
However, I love ARKO scent and performance. I think I’ll do an ARKO shave tomorrow to celebrate its olfactory excellence.

As a man with only daughters I confess to a tinge of envy for you and the lad.

As another man with daughters only, may I just say that you deserve it :). I was just shaking my head this morning thinking that Mr. Bawn now has us writing odes to his beloved Arko. Those girls will keep you in check and then some. In fact, I think they deserve medals for doing us all a public service.

What did I shave with this morning? Arko.

My daughter is way, way more sensible than me.

And that’s from the height of her 1.5 years of age.
LOL, they do develop more quickly than we men do haha. Mine had a plan in grade school that did not include boys. She held that plan through college and into a career. There may have been a boy or 2 along the way, but they were not priority. She is now married with a happy family, a nice home, and a lucrative career. Not sure if you can tell, but I am exceedingly proud of her!

Top Bottom