What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Using Arko is always a special occasion for me so I even have a special outfit for it
s-l300.jpg

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
I was walking my son's dog tonight and I passed a soon to be open Irish pub. I guess they are preparing for the reopening and they had the men's lavatory window open to air it out a bit and I know they probably don't have the urinal cakes out yet but for a moment I caught the unmistakable scent of Arko. As soon as I got home I went for an Arko shave.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I was walking my son's dog tonight and I passed a soon to be open Irish pub. I guess they are preparing for the reopening and they had the men's lavatory window open to air it out a bit and I know they probably don't have the urinal cakes out yet but for a moment I caught the unmistakable scent of Arko. As soon as I got home I went for an Arko shave.
We should create an Irish shave soap stick with such a scent as you describe... with a top note of stale porter... We'll call it-
FIR.jpg

So I have been using Arko for about a month or two now. I like the scent! It is official, I do! It just smells like “clean” to me. Like childhood memories of clean. I still like the smell of Williams Mug better, but Arko is a close second. (What bothers me most is the scent of sandlewood; that smell will ruin a towel.)

What scent would you like to see Stirling make? I always have this random shower thought: I would love one that smells like 'soap' (Zest, Coast, Safeguard etc) would be a great addition for when you just want to smell squeaky clean all day.

Saw this posted in a stirling thread. Almost had to suggest Arko scent.... but I managed to not as I was not sure any other "crowd" would find it as humorous as this one LOL

Top Bottom