What's new

~ only one razor for your rest of life ~

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Parker Variant. Prior to this it was the Merkur Long Handle Progress. I also enjoy open comb razors, but get the best, irritation-free shaves from adjustables.
Love your username. Funkhauser was such a great character. Gotta love Super Dave Osborne. I heard Curb was coming back!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1934 Aristocrat.

proxy.php

Oh my. That is one gorgeous razor :001_tt1:

Easy one.
Would be my Rockwell 6s with nr 4 plate. Stainless steel and will definitely last the rest of my life, and it's so robust you can even use it as a self defense weapon.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I had to pick one woman. There's no way I'm picking one razor!!!! Hehe

I had to pick one woman. There's no way I'm picking one razor!!!! Hehe

There came a point in my life where the calculation became: " If one, why not all? And if All, why not One? " I am still not certain which side of the balance I've come to rest upon. I am such a flighty bird!. (I'm told I dance well too.)

Gillette TV special 1958 D3 (birth quarter). Combined with one of the gillette spoilers I have stashed away, this razor gives a consistent super close comfortable shave for me. Its going to be my one blade/one razor combo from here on out.....at least for the next thirty two years, when the spoilers run out, after that, if I am lucky enough to live that long, I will grow a beard.

Top Bottom