What's new

online vendors to use?

Gentlemen

What vendors do you recommend to buy shaving stuff. There are hundreds, just want your advice as far as a good place to shop.
Are there any you dont use, and if so why?
When you type in shaving brush, you get more hits than custom bamboo rod makers!!

Danka

Nice day my friends

Jimmy

Here is a starter list:

Bullgoose
Italian Barber
Lee's Safety Razors
Vintage Blades
West Coast Shave
Shoebox Shave

Here is a starter list:

Bullgoose
Italian Barber
Lee's Safety Razors
Vintage Blades
West Coast Shave
Shoebox Shave

This is a great list. I would add vintagescent.com for Semogue brushes. razorbladesandmore.com is also great.

Hey DG: My favorite vendors are Lee's Razors (I purchased my 1st modern DE razor & Lee is awesome he also included a handful of DE blades that were complimentary. Lee also responded to my emails for questions); West Coast Shaving (another awesome site with great customer service and communication); Italian Barber (great customer service, communication, & products); also Amazon.com is an excellent vendor (I know they are mainstream when it comes 2 on-line stores but there shaving products are numerous, low prices, and 2 day shipping on most products).

All in all...I always go 2 vendors with great products, prices, but customer service is very important IMHO. I like vendors who respond to emails and answer your questions. As a newbie, my current favorite is Lee's Razors, West Coast Shaving, Italian Barber, and Amazon. Take care & keep us posted.

WARHAWK

When you type in shaving brush, you get more hits than custom bamboo rod makers!!
It always helps to use keywords to narrow down your searches. Pick your brush first and the options will narrow down quite a bit.

I'd add Straight Razor Designs, Classic Shaving, Royal Shave and Vintage Scent (if you're looking for a Semogue) to the vendors suggested above. Also don't overlook previous discussions on the topic.

Last edited:
Gentlemen

Of course will pick someone who is part of the organization!
Thank you all so very much.West Coast is one have noted, and classic shaving. I see a lot use in my search, vintage shaving. Which is a retired Army LTC or COL, so will definitely support the military, even in retirement!
It seems that there are no crappy shaving people out there, compared to clothing!
Again, thank you so much.
I have a good idea now.
Too many people shaving now, so many online vendors!
Danka

Nice day gentlemen,

Jimmy

In addition to those mentioned above:
The Superior Shave is one place you can pick your individual brush from detailed photos.
Barbiere de Figaro has some AMAZING products you just can't elsewhere.

Customer service is fantastic with all of the mentioned vendors. These people really care.

Enjoy,

And Bestshave.net.

The selection is limited, but they have THE best prices on the items they do carry. I think it is the go-to site for Astra blade fans.

I'm a big fan of Fendrihan - especially if you are in Canada, free shipping for any order over $65 and because I live in Toronto it was free over night delivery. Good selection, but not as wide a selection as West Coast.

My favourite places to shop at are Italian Barber, WCS, shaving.ie and connaught. All of their price is competitive and shipping is fast!

EDIT: and don't forget artisan vendors such as QCS and Mike's soaps!

My favourite places to shop at are Italian Barber, WCS, shaving.ie and connaught. All of their price is competitive and shipping is fast!

EDIT: and don't forget artisan vendors such as QCS and Mike's soaps!

all of my favorites too. i have never ordered from Mike's, but i have from the rest.

The English Shave Company (when they have free shipping promo) as well.

Thank you all very much, we have a lot of shaving vendors out there.
I appreciate

Nice day my friends

Jimmy

Top Bottom