What's new

One Reason I Love My Wife....

I love my wife. :blush:

We just returned from a week in Las Vegas for our wedding anniversary, as we've done for the past four years. Normally we do a little gambling, see a few shows, and generally lolligag about. However, this year's trip turned out to be something special. See, she's a big fan of Jerry Seinfeld...and since he had a show at Caesar's during the time we were there, I scored some primo tickets (6th row from the front) as my anniversary gift to her.

In return, she took me on a massive, shaving-related shopping spree:

Royal Shave at AOS (which unfortunately we had to cancel, as I was feeling under the weather the day it was scheduled). BTW, all of their brushes were on sale for 50% off while we were there. They also had a few Plisson(!) and Vulfix brushes, but they were not on sale;

Trip to Crabtree & Evelyn--picked up a tube Sienna-scented hair/body wash and a tube of Sienna-scented deodorant (yes, my Sienna shave soap is one of my favorites); :biggrin:

Trip to Truefitt & Hill--picked up a tube of Trafalgar (another favorite shave cream of mine; I was almost out) and a cake of Luxury Shave Soap since they're being discontinued in the US;

Trip to Penhaligons (!)--picked up a cake of English Fern shave soap and a tube of Blonheim shave cream.

Did I mention I love my wife? :001_wub:

--Mark

If you ever run into problems with the wife and your shaving addiction, just get her some Saint Charles Shave Foaming Spa Butter and all will be good again.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
My wife always says that I love her for one thing. I tell her that's nonsense. It's two things.:tongue_sm

Top Bottom