What's new

One of the WORST blades in the world?

Saw these blades a few weeks ago and as I had never seen them before I decided to buy a 5 pack. I guess they are common here in Eastern Europe,but where I come from I've never seen them.
So I decided to give them a go today and....WOW...I dare to say not even the old carts would give me such a bad case of skin irritation.
Never again,I'd rather not to shave!! YMMV
$CAM00577.jpg

Worst blade I ever tried, and never heard anzthing good for them. Well, maybe only vidyut was worse...

I'm not sure everyone will agree, but my Gold Monkey (yep, great name) 777 SUCKS! It would be more comfortable to pull the whiskers out with pliers, rather than drag that "shave ready" evil blade across my face again.

Interesting, I have one of these from a PIF. Thought I had read that they were decent but maybe that's not the case.

I won't be able to try it for awhile since I'm currently comparing a couple blades and after that will stay consistent as I test drive a slim (woot!) in a passaround.

I will try to update here after I give it a run through. Only one blade to try, not a good test but better than nothing.

Just curious, did these blades replace some other Gillette brand that was formerly available in Serbia, such as Polsiver Stainless?

I don't know...I'm here in Serbia for 2 months only...but I believe this is just a specific model of Gillette blades for Eastern Europe market.

Interesting, I have one of these from a PIF. Thought I had read that they were decent but maybe that's not the case.

I won't be able to try it for awhile since I'm currently comparing a couple blades and after that will stay consistent as I test drive a slim (woot!) in a passaround.

I will try to update here after I give it a run through. Only one blade to try, not a good test but better than nothing.

You do that... I'd like to know other people's opinion on them. Hope they won't be as rough on you as they were on me...lol

The seller from Romania on EBAY that also sells Gillette Platinum sells these too. They aren't supposed to be that bad.

Top Bottom