What's new

One of gods own, yes im welsh ! :

Hi All, Im Roy & blessed as I'm Welsh! I have just started to use a Straight Razor again after many many years. So please, I need all the help I can get.
But I have had a lot of help for a Guy, (now I classed as a friend ) that also lives in Wales In Merthyr Tydfil, I would say it was at one time the heart & making of Wales. I know him as Jamie & I Believe he some times comes on here, but I don't know his nick on here. Anyway Thats me & Im very happy to be here with you all.
Also I would like to know if any other on here smokes a pipe like me.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Welcome Roy, if you stick with it there's all sorts hereabouts.

Gary

I'm of Welsh descent per my Grandfather, but we've been in the US so long we have no contact with any of our history. Same for the Irish side. Just no family left over there, or none I can be bothered to look up.

Welcome Roy!

Welcome to B&B, Roy! Lots of Pipe Smokers here.

And lots of straight razor users too!

I just love Welsh names, full of "y" and "l" :biggrin1: Even my favorite finishing hone is Welsh and has a typical Welsh name: Llyn Mellylynn

Hey, I really like the title to this thread! Any other Welsh folk, or folk with Welsh blood out there lurking?

I'm glad that, as my technique improves, I am losing less and less Welsh blood on a daily basis - my first attempt frightened my wife!

Top Bottom