What's new

One More Flatboy Review

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Oh wow! So this is definitely an issue then. Good to hear about your experience!
I shipped mine back to Shavenation this week.
I told them that a refund or exchange would be fine. The response was an email with the shipping label and nothing else said. So we'll see after they receive it whether they'll send me a new one or simply refund me.
I hope you didn't pay for the shipping yourself!

Gotta say I am very disappointed.

Sorry you got a poor Flatboy your first go round @LRod. I purchased mine from Shave Nation and it was brand spankin new and shinny. His customer service is spotty at times, but overall a decent supplier.

If you don't get one back let me know and I'll be happy to send you mine as I never use it.

Sorry you got a poor Flatboy your first go round @LRod. I purchased mine from Shave Nation and it was brand spankin new and shinny. His customer service is spotty at times, but overall a decent supplier.

If you don't get one back let me know and I'll be happy to send you mine as I never use it.
Thank you!!
I'll let you know. :)

Just curious...I really like mine, how come you never use yours? Performance?

Just curious...I really like mine, how come you never use yours? Performance?
It shaves great for the most part. I’m a daily shaver and the Flatboy shaves too close for me to comfortably use it everyday. It would work best for me if I shaved every couple of days.

Question for Flatboy users: Is the Flatboy one of those mass market, reasonably priced products that somehow has magic so it makes you smile? For me, examples are Blue Diamond smokehouse almonds, Mini cars, and Fatip open comb slant razors. The old iPod Nano 6 was another one.

If the Flatboy is one of those, I’m in.

Mini cars are reasonably priced? Where?!

It's a good,smooth and efficient razor, but you have to like blade feel. I liked it better than my FOCS, even though that one had less blade feel. I typed that I ended up selling both, but you just made me remember, I actually lend out my FOCS about a year ago and still haven't seen it returned. 🤔

Question for Flatboy users: Is the Flatboy game really one of those products that’s ordinary under the usual criteria and reasonably priced but just has magic so it makes you smile? For me, examples include Blue Diamond smokehouse almonds, Mini cars, and Fatip open comb slant razors. The old iPod Nano 6 was another one.

If the Flatboy is one of those, I’m in.
Mini cars are reasonably priced? Where?!

It's a good,smooth and efficient razor, but you have to like blade feel. I liked it better than my FOCS, even though that one had less blade feel. I typed that I ended up selling both, but you just made me remember, I actually lend out my FOCS about a year ago and still haven't seen it returned. 🤔
Get it back!

My Mini Clubman with lots of bells and whistles was mid-$20Ks. That was end-of-model-year in 2016. Small BMWs were about $40K or more.

Top Bottom