What's new

One month later, still loving the shaves

I thought I'd drop in for a quick update. I've been shaving for a little over a month now. I'm getting tauntingly close to that BBS shave. I just finished off my Lord blades a couple days ago, so I dug into my sample pack and decided to try the Feathers. They seem popular, and I can feel why. I still have a little trouble patch on the right side under my jaw, but I'm working on it. Other than that section of neck, my face is BBS.

A notice to people who haven't tried the Feathers yet: All razors are sharp, by definition, but these babies took me by surprise. Though today was my closest shave yet, I did get bitten. On this landscape of silk soft canvas, there are small red reminders to be careful.

Also, I nearly had a "Home Alone" moment when I laid the Aqua Velva on my injured mug. Ouch.

On this landscape of silk soft canvas, there are small red reminders to be careful.

Seeing posts vaguely reviewing the Feather blades makes me excited and nervous to try them in my variety pack of blades :001_unsur

Glad to hear you're having near BBS shaves with them though :thumbup1:

Pair that Feather with a fat-handled Tech and you'll be living in shaving Nirvana. They're the perfect match, one of those rare automatic-good type of combinations. Sooooooo smooth, soooooooo easy!

Keep up the shaves, don't worry so much about BBS, and you'll love them even more!

Dave

Top Bottom