What's new

One month into my DE journey / Thank you

First thing I would like to thank everyone on this forum for being so friendly, patient, knowledgeable and generous. Every question I come on here to ask I can find an answer for just by cruising "WHATS NEW" or doing a quick search. Its also amazing all the great PIFs that members do on here. Although I have not won/received one it is still exciting to try. In due time when my RAD gets the best of me I will be sure to PIF some stuff so that others can try different products.

As for my actual shaving, my shaves get better almost daily. I remember my first DE shave a month ago and thinking "this is the best shave ever". Looking back now I realize that it was an awful shave and know one should lose that much blood while shaving ;) (it actually wasn't that bad). Now this morning I had my best shave to date. BBS on the face and DFS on the neck which I had struggled with since the start. I had read to just do WTG on the neck and maybe only 2 passes and that has seemed to work. I do the 3 passes on the face and its always 99% BBS!! I also think my sample of BODY SHOP shaving cream improved my shave this morning. Until today I had only used the blue bowl wilkinsons sword stuff.

Its funny that I thought all blades would be the same when I started but already I like the Astar SP's a lot more than the SS's.

I also want to thank anyone I have PMed. Everyone is so quick to respond to me and gives such great advice. They are all A+ in my book.

I love everything to do with DE shaving and my wife likes that I am clean shaven all the time now as well.....which definitely is a +++.

Thanks again to everyone on this forum for making it such a welcoming place all I need now is a prescription for this RAD that I am trying to stave off ;)

CHEERS

Thanks coyote....Im thinking of doing some straight razor shaving as well. I did some shavette shaving a month ago and it was cool....but my shavettes quality was pretty low.

It is nice to hear that other people are enjoying their foray into DE shaving as much as I am. Enjoy through journey

You have a prescription for your RAD? Which doctor do you use? I'd love to have a legitimate reason for buying all these razors.:001_rolle

You have a prescription for your RAD? Which doctor do you use? I'd love to have a legitimate reason for buying all these razors.:001_rolle

I have no prescription, nor do I think there is a cure. The only possible cure is "more cowbell"......however I dont know if that would really help with RAD. however having a lack of money seems to have put a halt to my NEWBIE RAD

Top Bottom