What's new

GIVEAWAY! One last giveaway because why not?

lasta

Blade Biter
A very generous and premium PIF! Respectfully not in.

I was curious about Tatara a while back, but I love my Techs too much to have something like this vie for face time!

An absolutely beautiful razor and I have read time and time again that is is a great shaver. However, I am not in. I have been generously gifted a few excellent stainless steel razors and feel it would be greedy to be in on this one. I also could afford one, if it were a priority, though my wife would look at my like I lost my mind. I look forward to seeing the winner of this one.

As some of you know from my ignorant questions <g>, I am new to shaving with safety razors so I binge-purchased a bunch of stuff before I settled on my two favorites, a postwar Tech and a English flat-bottom, both from Back Roads Gold. This left me with a bunch of leftover razors, which I have been giving away on other threads. All that remains is this:

View attachment 1568778

It's a Masamune Tatara in stainless steel. I shaved with it exactly once. There is nothing wrong with it, I just prefer my Techs.

➡️I'd like this giveaway to be only for those who love their DE shaves but can't afford something like this. So if you have a shave den with Timeless, Wolfman, Blackland razors and a jillion soaps and aftershaves, please pass on this and allow the guy shaving with a 3rd-hand Gillette or Merkur to enter and maybe pick up something nice.⬅️

Here's how I'd like it to work:
1. If you want to enter, just reply to this thread with "I'm in" or something to that effect.
2. A week from today (Weds December 14) if work permits I will post here that the drawing is closed and input all the users who have entered to random.org, and hit the randomize button TEN times. That tenth one is the charm. I'll then do a screen snip of the list, or at least the top part of it and post it to this thread. The name at the top is the winner. No chance of favoritism since I'm new and don't know any of you fine people anyway :lol:
3. Entering more than once is the same as not entering at all. You have been warned :001_smile
4. I'll pay for shipping, but CONUS addresses only please, as I know nothing about dealing with customs and such and I'd like the recipient to get this before Christmas.
5. If there are extenuating circumstances (in my line of work things tend to break during the holidays for some reason) that keep me from doing the drawing on time I'll try to post the new date here.

I know I could return it, but shipping and the customs wait makes it not worth it. I know I could wait a couple months for my post count to allow me to put this in the BST forum, but this is more fun.

Good luck, and happy holidays!
☮️
I'm in.

As some of you know from my ignorant questions <g>, I am new to shaving with safety razors so I binge-purchased a bunch of stuff before I settled on my two favorites, a postwar Tech and a English flat-bottom, both from Back Roads Gold. This left me with a bunch of leftover razors, which I have been giving away on other threads. All that remains is this:

View attachment 1568778

It's a Masamune Tatara in stainless steel. I shaved with it exactly once. There is nothing wrong with it, I just prefer my Techs.

➡️I'd like this giveaway to be only for those who love their DE shaves but can't afford something like this. So if you have a shave den with Timeless, Wolfman, Blackland razors and a jillion soaps and aftershaves, please pass on this and allow the guy shaving with a 3rd-hand Gillette or Merkur to enter and maybe pick up something nice.⬅️

Here's how I'd like it to work:
1. If you want to enter, just reply to this thread with "I'm in" or something to that effect.
2. A week from today (Weds December 14) if work permits I will post here that the drawing is closed and input all the users who have entered to random.org, and hit the randomize button TEN times. That tenth one is the charm. I'll then do a screen snip of the list, or at least the top part of it and post it to this thread. The name at the top is the winner. No chance of favoritism since I'm new and don't know any of you fine people anyway :lol:
3. Entering more than once is the same as not entering at all. You have been warned :001_smile
4. I'll pay for shipping, but CONUS addresses only please, as I know nothing about dealing with customs and such and I'd like the recipient to get this before Christmas.
5. If there are extenuating circumstances (in my line of work things tend to break during the holidays for some reason) that keep me from doing the drawing on time I'll try to post the new date here.

I know I could return it, but shipping and the customs wait makes it not worth it. I know I could wait a couple months for my post count to allow me to put this in the BST forum, but this is more fun.

Good luck, and happy holidays!
☮️
Thanks I’m in

This is super generous! I'm not in due to being in your northern neighboring country, but I just want to state how amazed I am with this wonderful community

What a great and generous PIF @MikeyTX !! And congrats to yourself for finding your most pleasant razors - excellent choices by the way! and with Chris’ TLC they will look amazing.

As I qualify for the disqualifying criteria - respectfully not in.

Congrats to the winner of this amazing PIF!!

This is insanely generous! It's also cool that you have this fancy a razor and still choose to go with a couple of vintage beauties.

I hope the winner really appreciates this awesome PIF!

Not in. The razor is way out of my pay grade, but I recently received a prewar Tech that I'm pretty smitten with. I'm going to use what I have and be happy for someone else's upgrade.

That Masamune handle is so cool.

Top Bottom