What's new

One Item Purchase

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Not really, but the way I interpreted the rules of this thread - one only - I listed my top choice on that day.

My preference order varies from week to week, with badger and boar going neck and neck for the top spot.
Synthetic knots are a lot cheaper, so they make more sense for donations, but for me, they're a distant third.

I already know I'll bid on at least one of your brushes in the auction regardless of knot.
They're just too beautiful to pass up.
You are a good man my friend.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Not really, but the way I interpreted the rules of this thread - one only - I listed my top choice on that day.

My preference order varies from week to week, with badger and boar going neck and neck for the top spot.
Synthetic knots are a lot cheaper, so they make more sense for donations, but for me, they're a distant third.

I already know I'll bid on at least one of your brushes in the auction regardless of knot.
They're just too beautiful to pass up.
I will leave the knots loose 😉

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I don't need anything at the moment, I'm fairly busy using what I have. But ... it is a fun exercise, so

Soap: Saponificio Varesino in a 4.3 (Maybe Dolomiti)
Brush: Wolf Whiskers "Bishop" shape in Heart of Griffyndor color with badger knot
Razor: NOS unused Gillette FatBoy with case, blades, and instruction sheet
Blade: Personna 74
Aftershave: Creed Green Irish Tweed

I don't need anything at the moment, I'm fairly busy using what I have. But ... it is a fun exercise, so

Soap: Saponificio Varesino in a 4.3 (Maybe Dolomiti)
Brush: Wolf Whiskers "Bishop" shape in Heart of Griffyndor color with badger knot
Razor: NOS unused Gillette FatBoy with case, blades, and instruction sheet
Blade: Personna 74
Aftershave: Creed Green Irish Tweed
I'm donating a minty 1959 Fatboy for the auction. It's not NOS, and no instructions, but it's really sweet and the case is very clean. It's been sitting here unused for over a decade:

PXL_20211008_175801829.jpg

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Soap...Martin de Candre Rose
Brush...Kent BK8
Blade...100 Nacets
Razor...Above the Tie S1 slant
Aftershave...Acqua di Selva splash

Top Bottom