Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
@Messygoon , I confess my list heavily borrowed from yours :thumbup:

Soap: Martin de Candre "Fougere"
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Super Badger
Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.25 SB
Blade: Personna Med Prep
Aftershave: Floid “The Genuine” new formula
Before someone jumps in to question my questionable character, may I say @Timor1322 that you, sir, are a true gentleman, extraordinarily savvy, and highly intelligent. At least you made me feel better about my choices. Totally agree with your MdC variety, and always wanted to try Med Preps.

The one thing I wish I had added to my list was "Soap Additive: Stirling Soap Frost Drops." I understand it allows the user to self-regulate the amount of menthol. Recently gifted one of their "Glacial" soaps because the menthol was over the top for my liking.

Before someone jumps in to question my questionable character, may I say @Timor1322 that you, sir, are a true gentleman, extraordinarily savvy, and highly intelligent. At least you made me feel better about my choices. Totally agree with your MdC variety, and always wanted to try Med Preps.

The one thing I wish I had added to my list was "Soap Additive: Stirling Soap Frost Drops." I understand it allows the user to self-regulate the amount of menthol. Recently gifted one of their "Glacial" soaps because the menthol was over the top for my liking.
Many thanks for for your consideration Sir. For our very similar choice I may say "Les grandes ésprit se rencontre". Many thanks again...

No interest. I have too much at present, and I'm happy with my current stock. I have no wish list.
“No wish list.”
What???? Is that even allowed?

We’re going to have to put you in “B&B Witness Protection”.

Just kidding. I’m actually very close to that (with Soaps/creams only).

What an awesome place to be. Enjoy!

Soap - MdC Unscented
Brush - Simpson Major in Super
Razor - Ball End New (also have one on the way)
Blade - I’ve been enjoying Silver blues recently.
Aftershave - Stirling Frozen Tundra...or maybe Stirling Gentleman

Edit: Since I already have the brush I originally listed on the way I changed to another that I would like to try. Lol

Last edited:
Soap: B&M Leviathan or something SV/MdC
Brush: Maggard/AP shave co mixed knot or a pure rooney
Razors Vintage: Black beauty adjustable Modern: Rockwell 6s in blue
Blade: GSB or feathers
Aftershave: A la nuit clone or something B&M would be amazing if angelique came back

- She pays:
Yeah, right. That'll happen.

- I pay:
Bowl: Captain’s Choice Copper (heavy)
Brush : @Graydog badger. Maybe later this month.
Soap : I'm pretty happy with what I have. Maybe a seasonal from Stirling, B&M or Dr. Jon's.
Razor : I'm pretty happy with what I have. Maybe a Maxwell June if the price drops enough, or a new Karve plate.
Aftershave : I'm good (Nivea)
Blades: I have plenty, unless another participation PIF sucks me in with something I've never heard of.
Stop snickering, @Grundi & @Space_Cadet

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
- She pays:

- I pay:
Soap : I'm pretty happy with what I have. Maybe a seasonal from Stirling, B&M or Dr. Jon's.
Razor : I'm pretty happy with what I have. Maybe a Maxwell June if the price drops enough, or a new Karve plate.
Blades: I have plenty, unless another participation PIF sucks me in with something I've never heard of.
Yeah, ole @Grundi and @Space_Cadet have probably caused a few marital problems on here!

Lucky for me my wife ONLY gets tired of my aftershaves....

Graydog

Biblical Innards
- She pays:

- I pay:
Does it have to be a Badger?🤔

I certainly don't need any of this, but if we're going to dream...

Soap: Castle Forbes 1445 Cream
Brush: Saponificio Varesino (Ivory or Horn)
Razor: H&S Z074 Ti-5
Aftershave: Antica Barbieria Colla, Apricot Hull Aftershave Balm

Does it have to be a Badger?🤔
Not really, but the way I interpreted the rules of this thread - one only - I listed my top choice on that day.

My preference order varies from week to week, with badger and boar going neck and neck for the top spot.
Synthetic knots are a lot cheaper, so they make more sense for donations, but for me, they're a distant third.

I already know I'll bid on at least one of your brushes in the auction regardless of knot.
They're just too beautiful to pass up.

Top Bottom