What's new

One Chip Challenge and a Straight Razor Shave

Hi gents,

Being a fan of spicy food and knowing what is the One Chip Challenge I had to watch it. Johan from Shaving Butcher did the challenge while doing a strait razor shave.

To put thing in perspective, Tabasco is running at about 5000 to 8000 Scoville Heat Unit. The One Chip Challenge (The World's Most Hottest Chip) scores at a whooping 2.2 millions SHU.

I dunno how he did it, but I laughed quite hard a few times.

Feel free to watch it if you're interested.

Complete insanity. Thanks for posting it. He's a funny guy.

Not going to do this.
Yeah! I don't always watch his videos, but I always at least watch the joke in the beginning of everyone of his video. I haven't tried the one chip challenge yet. But 20 years ago I tried the sauce called "The Source" which is around 7.1 millions Scoville.

It was a costumer where I was working that made me tried it. I literally had to stop working for at least 20 minutes. I was sweating big time and it was hard to breath for the first 2 or 3 minutes. It's something I just won't forgot anytime soon.

I was dying when he started getting the hiccups. Things seemed to go downhill super fast.

The hot sauce I usually use is 36,000 something Scoville. 2.2 million is asking for trouble. He did make a follow-up video the next morning haha.

Top Bottom