What's new

one bathroom, lots of wetshavers

Are you going to be in a dorm? If I was around a lot of guys--or even 1 or 2--while shaving, I wouldn't leave too much out in the open. Too much of a temptation.:cool:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
mrob said:
Are you going to be in a dorm? If I was around a lot of guys--or even 1 or 2--while shaving, I wouldn't leave too much out in the open. Too much of a temptation.

I dunno. In my dorm, most of the guys were into girls.:lol:

I actually look forward to the day that my sons will use my shave stuff--they are 3 and 6 so its a ways off!--but I don't know about roommates or guys in the dorm. . .:mad:

family would be no problem..friends, ehhh, maybe..I'd probably just give them a sample. I don't know who else would possibly be in my bathroom that I would even contemplate letting use my stuff...

I'm pretty obsessive about my bathroom. It's my private space and on top of that, it has to be surgically clean. I always make certain that my bathroom is spotless, so any foreign body (other than family) in the bathroom gives me the heebies.. color me obsessive :blushing:

Justso said:
I'm pretty obsessive about my bathroom. It's my private space and on top of that, it has to be surgically clean. I always make certain that my bathroom is spotless, so any foreign body (other than family) in the bathroom gives me the heebies.. color me obsessive :blushing:

Definatly King of the Throne :biggrin:

Justso said:
family would be no problem..friends, ehhh, maybe...

You are nicer than me... I don't think that I would even be big on letting SWMBO use my stuff (other than the KMF creams - which I have told her are for both of us)... but my brothers and father, if they asked I might give them samples (unless it was something REALLY good and I didn't have much of it), but I wouldn't let them use my creams out of my tubs... then again, I also won't drink out of SWMBO's glass either so I guess I am a little nuts

NMMB said:
You are nicer than me... I don't think that I would even be big on letting SWMBO use my stuff (other than the KMF creams - which I have told her are for both of us)... but my brothers and father, if they asked I might give them samples (unless it was something REALLY good and I didn't have much of it), but I wouldn't let them use my creams out of my tubs... then again, I also won't drink out of SWMBO's glass either so I guess I am a little nuts

Weird that you wouldn't drink out of her glass, do you kiss her?

As my wife so fondly reminds me from time to time:

"What's yours is mine and what's mine is.........well.....mine as well!!":frown:

Luckily this doesn't seem to have yet translated into all things shave related, although I did persuade her to let me lather up her legs once, followed by a nice..........ummmm............never mind.........:redface:

My wife is like NMMB--she won't drink out of my glass, but she will. . .um. . .er. . .uh. . .be, affectionate.:tongue:

I don't get it?

Top Bottom