What's new

On a Proraso kick

I'm on the same kick. I bought the big 400ml bottle from shaving.ie. Fantastic deal, really makes it cost effective. Since it arrived about 5 days ago, I've used nothing else--and I don't think I ever will use anything else, going forward. The reformulation of the pre/post is equally awesome...I think they even improved it (if that was possible). I got the big barber sized tub of that too. Coupled with MWF and my shavette or my HD, it makes for shaves worthy of a king. Proraso customer for life here!

Bringing back this thread because I just used Proraso green splash for the first time - it was incredible.

That is all.

I used Proraso splash last night. Actually, what really happened is that I had initially tried a sample of Floid Blue, but I missed that menthol kick so I washed it off and threw on some Proraso...ahhh...that's the stuff!

i used proraso splash last night as well, i've been alternating between that and Speick splash for a few months now, both are great.

Yesterday I tried proraso splash for the first time too. I was quite impressed. I almost reapplied some more later on just to get that initial feeling back, like I sometimes do with Floid Blue.

Yesterday I tried proraso splash for the first time too. I was quite impressed. I almost reapplied some more later on just to get that initial feeling back, like I sometimes do with Floid Blue.

Yeah I've never really used such a mentholated splash - it was pretty awesome.

I have a bottle of speick and, while it's a very good performer, i'm not into the smell - actually, i almost cant stand it haha.

I like floid blue alot - it's got that barber-shop style scent going on, and it's pretty refreshing.

proraso kind of reminds me of borsari aqua di colonia.

anyway - great stuff

Top Bottom