What's new

OMG! UPS is going to deliver early, it is a Christmas Miracle!!!!

So I hate UPS delivery, if you get sent a package even if its from the next state , if it is home delivery, they sit on it so it takes the amount of days normally scheduled.
So Imagine the shock I had this morning when I checked my order(s) and found they will be delivered today instead of friday.
I much prefer fedex and USPS..

I've seen UPS do that as well, and it also annoys me. Nice to see they don't always sit on them if they arrive to the local distro point ahead of schedule.

Yeah, it was delivered, i had 2 samples so far. I should take a pic, but then you all will know im crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad you get treated early.

Agree, not a fan of UPS. Backed into a bush at our old house an ruined it. Now, they deliver the country routes on gravel roads before our area, the parcels are so filthy dusty when I receive them I have to clean them before I bring them in the house.

I have no issues with USP. They always deliver when they say and if I'm in a hurry, I can have them hold it at the depot about 3 miles from my house. I hate USPS because on 2 different occasions the failed to deliver on the date shown on the tracking. They also are not very fast to update so that I know what's going on with my goodies.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have no issues with USP. They always deliver when they say and if I'm in a hurry, I can have them hold it at the depot about 3 miles from my house. I hate USPS because on 2 different occasions the failed to deliver on the date shown on the tracking. They also are not very fast to update so that I know what's going on with my goodies.
USPS tracking isn’t as good, but they consistently get packages to my house quicker than UPS. I want to like UPS (my sister works for them), but I just can’t.

Top Bottom