What's new

omega vs saville row

i am looking for soft bristles that hold alot of water and produce a good lather. the main emphasis is on soft bristles. do you think i should go with a saville row 3230 or the omega 6215. they are both supposed to be silvertip. i like the idea that the saville row is a larger knot size because i will use it to shave my head but the cost is attractive on the omega. thanks for your input.

josh434 said:
i am looking for soft bristles that hold alot of water and produce a good lather. the main emphasis is on soft bristles. do you think i should go with a saville row 3230 or the omega 6215. they are both supposed to be silvertip. i like the idea that the saville row is a larger knot size because i will use it to shave my head but the cost is attractive on the omega. thanks for your input.
If you are truly looking for one of the softest brushes around, then I would say that you need look no further than the Omega brush. The SR brushes are great, but from the description of your needs I think that the Omega would serve you very well, and for about half the price.
Cheers, DJ.

Ditto. The most softest brushes around are the Omega silvertips, by far.

But the most luxurious ones are the Savile Rows 3132 and 3332 because of the immensely big loft; when lathering up with these, it's like having a vast blanket of badger on your face; and for me, the tips are soft enough (but as said, not as soft as the Omega tips!

Peter

Peter...

"currently 92 brushes in stock...and soon there will be 101...... "

Youve been stuck on 92 for QUITE awhile.:eek:
Go to it, Man!!

Hello Josh,

I agree. Go with the Omegas for soft bristles and tips. The Omega badgers give your face a gentle caress every time! Luxurious!

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

josh434 said:
Actually it sounds like you are looking for a Savile Row 212.. Extraordinarily soft and floppy and BIG.:001_smile

Josh,

I just received a Kent BK-4... its very soft, and holds lather very well. Plus I got it on Ebay for pretty cheap. Just figured I'd throw out another option. But if you are determined b/t the Saville Row & Omega, I'd go with that large Omega that is going for around $50.00, as it looks larger than most of the Silvertips from Saville Row in that same price range.

Top Bottom