What's new

Omega Silvertip-Horn

I just received two Omega Silvertip, horn handled brushes, from Em. I've got to say that they are extraordinarily beautiful, well made brushes. I was going to decide on which one to keep but may end up keeping both. They are springy with the softest tip of any brush that I presently own. I posted the pictures with one of the images including my Tulip3 for size comparison. The Tulip is scratchy by comparison. I've yet to use either, awaiting my decision on which or either to keep.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I love making these decisions :yesnod:

I only have one Omega silvertip (poor deprived person that I am) but it is one of my favourite bruses. The bristles are very soft, yet they have incredible "memory" and keep their shape very well. The medium density knot in combination with the bristles creates a brush that affords an almost perfect balance between luxury and performance. Given the quality I am always surprised that these brushes aren't more popular.

Yep me too- I like the dark one it has alot of character! enjoy and let us know how they shave.:biggrin:

My Omega is standing in my cupboard; i find it to be too flexible for my taste; then again, i love firm, densely packed, resilient lofted brushes.

Peter

proxy.php

drP said:
My Omega is standing in my cupboard; i find it to be too flexible for my taste; then again, i love firm, densely packed, resilient lofted brushes.

Peter

Peter,

I think the number of brushes in your sig must go up every time you post! I would SWEAR it was 81 the last time I saw one of your posts (not too long ago)! But, maybe I just didn't notice...:001_smile

If you would like a female point of view......

I agree with the majority(so far). The dark was is very nice looking. Tall, dark, and handsome. Quite mesmerizing!

Now Steve, that's the right spirit!! For a split second i worried you were leaving the right path my brother:biggrin:

Ps Aaron, look at my signature....:biggrin:

Very nice brushes Steve, I'm glad you kept them both.:biggrin:

Hey Peter, will you reach 100 brushes in a week or so?:thumbup::eek:

slcsteve said:
I lived up to my own expectations and kept them both. As if i really thought that I wouldn't. :001_smile

That's the spirit! Can't decide? Just get/keep both! That's always been my approach.:blushing:

drP said:
Now Steve, that's the right spirit!! For a split second i worried you were leaving the right path my brother:biggrin:

Ps Aaron, look at my signature....:biggrin:

Peter....

Like they say in Rotterdam-"Het is slechts geld"

I only have 56 brushes. 90 brushes are far to many to own whereas 56 is a usable number:out:

Top Bottom